Mesa Stiletto Trident Stage 2

• Thread starter andrewonblast
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: read below
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
Location (City,State or City,Country): durant ok, dallas ft worth
International OK? : no
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): n/a
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
1200 obo

im looking to get rid on my mesa stiletto trident stage 2 head. mainly looking to trade for another head. i just want something different im looking for an orange rockerverb or thunderverb. also engls, other mesas and fryette/vht heads i can drive to the dallas ft worth area easily. its a 150 watt head with switchable wattage per channel down to 50 watts.

Attachments

• 13893_568208246553278_867230425_n.jpg
    13893_568208246553278_867230425_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 35

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blessedadversary777

^Will Twerk 4 Gear^
Reaction score
In what way am i violating such rules then amigo?

Marketplace RULES

1) The Marketplace is for Participating Sevenstring.org Members. If you have one post and it is an eBay link to your auction, it is obvious that you don't want to join the community and are only here to help sell your gear.

You NEED to have these two conditions met prior to posting. If not your thread will be silently deleted/closed.

a) Minimum 100 posts (subject to you not just being a post whore)
b) Had 6 months pass from the date of your first post

blessedadversary777

^Will Twerk 4 Gear^
Reaction score
I dont make the rules, I just have to abide by them. Im not trying to be a prick. Just letting you know how things "roll" around here...

Reaction score
Okay cool so i have to talk to 100 people before i can even attempt to buy and sell things here? Thats gonna be fanfuckingtastic. Haha

Reaction score
And wait 6 months? Yeah fuck this im out. Not that i dont like helping out a community of musicians but i dont wanna have to deal with 6 months of posting on boards talking about people who dont know how tubes work or how to fix amps and setup gear just to prove that i deserve to sell and trade things i know you dont make the rules at all and im not jumping on you specifically

blessedadversary777

^Will Twerk 4 Gear^
Reaction score
And wait 6 months? Yeah fuck this im out. Not that i dont like helping out a community of musicians but i dont wanna have to deal with 6 months of posting on boards talking about people who dont know how tubes work or how to fix amps and setup gear just to prove that i deserve to sell and trade things i know you dont make the rules at all and im not jumping on you specifically

Theres a actually alot of amazing musicians on here with ALOT of knowledge. This forum has been very helpful/beneficial to me in more ways than I can count. You should hang around and tough it out bro. Its worth it. We need more Oklahoma shredheads:hbang:

Overtone

Reaction score
yeah dude... you only have 98 people to go now!

Reaction score
i suppose i can do that. i just think things are a bit extreme you know i mean it shouldnt take me 6 months to prove im a trustworthy individual though the world nowadays who knows haha

Overtone

Reaction score
Try to see it as a measure to protect the long time members of ss.org from scammers, inexperienced sellers, etc., as well as to ensure that the postings in this section stay on point. This is not craigslist or ebay... it is a community where the members sell and trade sometimes. This rule ensures that it stays that way instead of opening it up to anybody who feels like joining just to sell something.

I do think $1200 is a good asking price for that amp though!

Reaction score
true i can see it trying to protect people of the community. it just makes joining the community sound like a pain in the ass to get anything accomplished but rules is rules.

matt-in-mn

Reaction score
RUST, DUST AND A PEICE OF SHIT FOOTSWITCH THAT DONT WORK!! But you say the amp is MINT!! This is EXACTLY why they don't let people sell on here unless you meet the rules!! I traded you a MINT 5150III 100 watt for a RUSTY, DUSTY NO FOOTSWITCH WORKING AND RETUBE NEEDING AMP!! And you don't answer any messages! :wallbash:

blessedadversary777

^Will Twerk 4 Gear^
Reaction score
RUST, DUST AND A PEICE OF SHIT FOOTSWITCH THAT DONT WORK!! But you say the amp is MINT!! This is EXACTLY why they don't let people sell on here unless you meet the rules!! I traded you a MINT 5150III 100 watt for a RUSTY, DUSTY NO FOOTSWITCH WORKING AND RETUBE NEEDING AMP!! And you don't answer any messages! :wallbash:

Ahhh. That sucks bro!

Latest posts

')