Meshuggah - Bleed Smooth Jazz Version

• Thread starter Murmel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Quax

Reaction score
I don't like it that much. He just plays the guitars clean (Common, this is Jazz! Where are the interessting chord voicings, where's the funky bass line?) and sings clean, which is kind of neat, but yeah, nothing special. Boring. I'd rather listen to the original.

Murmel

Reaction score
I don't like it that much. He just plays the guitars clean (Common, this is Jazz! Where are the interessting chord voicings, where's the funky bass line?) and sings clean, which is kind of neat, but yeah, nothing special. Boring. I'd rather listen to the original.
I don't like the original or this version, just thought I'd share :agreed:

It's pretty lame compared to the other ones he's done.
This one is my favourite.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
It's nothing like the original 'smooth jazz' tracks, I love the LoG smooth jazz's, they are really well done, this, just feels like bleed with all the distortion and half of the drum programming turned off. :2c:

Ckackley

Reaction score
The Enter Sandman version is fucking awesome :lol:

I posted that on my Facebook page once and more than one of my friends thought it was legit and that Metallica were fucking with the audience. Granted they weren't musicians , but still. lol

Dehumanize

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting chord voicings and basslines? Come on, we're talking about Meshuggah here! :lol:

... and before some angry nerd decides to neg rep me, I actually like the band.

Holy Katana

Wait, what?
Reaction score
Correction: this is smooth jazz, which takes everything good about jazz and removes it.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I think metal lady gaga might win, though I really like the Enter Sandman one too.

Richie666

Reaction score
Haha, I really love his cover of Demigod.

')