Meshuggah live in UMEÅ 2008

• Thread starter Desecrated
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
This just gets me even more amped for March 29th in Seattle!!!! :metal:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
wow, i like what fredrik did with the lead line in rational gaze in the part between intro and verse...

i really want some proper pro-shot footage though, meshuggah needs a high-budget live DVD!

drawnQ

Reaction score
wow, i like what fredrik did with the lead line in rational gaze in the part between intro and verse...

i really want some proper pro-shot footage though, meshuggah needs a high-budget live DVD!

they released that one dvd that was pro-shot, but it wasn't the greatest quality. i think it was released in a two-cd/dvd set. i can't remember the name of it. came out after catch 33 i believe.

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score
dude have you ever been to brännbollsyran? got some awesome memories from there :lol: was a long time ago in my lifespan, but man! :D i'll never forget it. :yesway:

D

Desecrated

dude have you ever been to brännbollsyran? got some awesome memories from there :lol: was a long time ago in my lifespan, but man! :D i'll never forget it. :yesway:

I used to live in umeå for 2 years, so yes :)

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
they released that one dvd that was pro-shot, but it wasn't the greatest quality. i think it was released in a two-cd/dvd set. i can't remember the name of it. came out after catch 33 i believe.

that doesen´t count, it´s just some festival footage... i want a whole DVD with an entire meshuggah concert... with proper sound... mixed by the boys themselves... and with lots of behind-the-scenes footage and stuff, like we all love to see from our favourite bands!

D

Desecrated

that doesen´t count, it´s just some festival footage... i want a whole DVD with an entire meshuggah concert... with proper sound... mixed by the boys themselves... and with lots of behind-the-scenes footage and stuff, like we all love to see from our favourite bands!

We need a sequel to meshuggah the movie as well.

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
Their sound is great:bowdown:. I really really hope they do a european headlining tour and come to Greece. It will be awesome. Much like a tsunami, but more powerful and soul destructive :agreed:

Latest posts

')