Meshuggah Megamushthread!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
I also just noticed that Fredrick is using his LACS Hybrid 8 Thunderbird thing in that Bleed video.

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
Yes we got a blow up doll Jens tonight. It was a great show. The singer from Intronaut sang on New Millenium and everything else had a backing track of Jens vocals. Even though it was cool to see them without Jens on stage, it really proves how much of a great frontman he is. He definitely adds to the live show with his stage prescene for sure. I missed his slow walks back and forth on stage and his awkward headbanging and intense stares into the crowd. All in all, awesome band, awesome crowd, awesome show. :bowdown:

HyperShade

Reaction score
Tonight in NYC Jens sang the majority of the set and stopped after "Break those bones." Sasha from Intronaut sang New Millennium and the encore was instrumental. Fucking awesome show. Really glad Jens sang for us.

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
When do you guys realistically think meshuggah will tour Australia again?

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
My god.
I was just walking back from town today and this came on my iPod after not hearing it for ages.
I can't stress how ridiculously fucking brutal this is, I almost had to sit down.

Serious deds to whoever decided that this needed a remix / needed slowing down / mastered this. It is a fucking journey!

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
My god.
I was just walking back from town today and this came on my iPod after not hearing it for ages.
I can't stress how ridiculously fucking brutal this is, I almost had to sit down.

Serious deds to whoever decided that this needed a remix / needed slowing down / mastered this. It is a fucking journey!

That would be Fredrik :lol:

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Of course they play ObZen live when I don't go. I've seen them the last 3 times they came to the states. God I love that song.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
On the set list topic, I have two of those actually (got a second copy from my girlfriend who the bouncer gave one). I haven't been able to figure out what the numbers are either, but I like this suggestion from the comments thread there:

That's really cool that you have their set lists, I'm pretty sure the numbers on the right are axe-fx patch numbers.

Last edited:

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
My god.

How the hell have I never listened to this remix before. This is amazing.

Local Astronaut
Reaction score
GOD DAMNIT THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

meshuggah.jpg

Latest posts

')