Meshuggah Megamushthread!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pylyo

Reaction score
Seen them this Monday in Zagreb. Great performance, shitty sound of the Tvornica place. It should be way much louder.
I talked to my buddy easily, almost without leaning to his ears and not shouting at all. Anyway we ended up almost all the way up front...
I watched them in Vienna too and the sound there was ripping you face and guts, being very clear & tight, but sadly not here...

QiF2IGpl.jpg

LLMy4Wtl.jpg

Genome

Reaction score
Word to the wise.

You have to see this band live before you die. Absolutely incredible last night. Lethargica, Bleed, and NMCC had me in a trance!

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw Meshuggah at Voxhall@Århus, Denmark this evening! :hbang:

It's the second time I've seen them live, and most certainly not the last! My GOD this band kicks some serious ass! :shred:

575613_10152447750092837_1649885519_n.jpg

I was busy enjoying the show, headbanging and really feeling the music, but did manage to catch a little bit of video of one of my favorite songs! :agreed:

Also, the last song(s) they played was from "Catch 33", which I didn't expect at all, which made it extra awesome! :scream:
It was "Mind's Mirrors", "In Death - Is Life" and the first half of "In Death - Is Death" if I recall correctly :)
Damn nice stuff to hear in a live setting :metal:

All in all a damn great concert :agreed:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
I truly believe this is such an amazingly well done lighting job that it couldn't be done the same by anyone else.

Alex C

Reaction score
Those are some great pictures of the lighting; I was really impressed with that aspect of the show when I saw them a few months ago.

wankerness

Reaction score
I truly believe this is such an amazingly well done lighting job that it couldn't be done the same by anyone else.

I always assumed the lights were somehow synced to click tracks or something, the fact the lighting guy has to basically play along with every song perfectly is awesome.

Alex C

Reaction score
I always assumed the lights were somehow synced to click tracks or something, the fact the lighting guy has to basically play along with every song perfectly is awesome.

I had read something about how the band's effects and preset changes are synced with some kind of master click track and switched automatically, and I assumed the lights were also coordinated in this way.

In the documentary that follows the band to India I think they mentioned that the lighting guy is the brother of one of the band members.

Igotsoul4u

Reaction score
can't stop watching it. Hilarious and accurate representation of what is going on in my mind expressed physically. Im about to do the same thing in the food store.

')