Meshuggah Megamushthread!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
I love the entire ending section of The Hurt that Finds You First so fucking much. my god. It's amazing. So simple, yet so incredibly moody and athmospheric!

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
I read a Martin interview posted earlier on this thread and he said some songs are 8s, some are 7s and they even used a 6. So, I tuned my 8 down a half step and went hunting.

from some recent interviews, it seems they were written and recorded on their 8 strings though. So you could mostly play it on 6 and 7 strings respectively, with the exception for an occasional sound here and there. So there's a lot more variation in the ranges of the songs this time.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
I have been out of the country and unable to give it a listen till just now. The Demon's Name is Surveillance just came on.... hoooooly shit.... :bowdown::bowdown::shred::flame:

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
Finally pre-ordered it. :hbang: Not listening it to online is soooooooo difficult. :scream: BUT I SHALL WAIT UNTIL IT GETS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Finally listened to it with my roommate this morning while we cooked breakfast and baked peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.

Metal never tasted so good.

Subz

Reaction score
That feeling when you finish listening to Demiurge for the first time. Also The Demon's Name is Surveillance :hbang:
w9tk7d.jpg

Hellbound

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£•
Reaction score
This may sound weird but me and my ex girlfriend/fiancé (almost got married things just got out of control) used to have brutal sex while listening to their "Obzen" album for well over a year. Now after us breaking up 6 months later I cannot listen to a single Meshuggah song without feeling sad and horny. Damn her for ruining Meshuggah for me. :evil:

Why couldn't she be like most other women and want to have sex to Phil Collins music or something? Damn talk about the best sex with Obzen blasting in the background. I may give her a call. I mean they finally have a new album what a better way to celebrate it! I just don't want to fall back in love again.

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
This may sound weird but me and my ex girlfriend/fiancé (almost got married things just got out of control) used to have brutal sex while listening to their "Obzen" album for well over a year. Now after us breaking up 6 months later I cannot listen to a single Meshuggah song without feeling sad and horny. Damn her for ruining Meshuggah for me. :evil:

Why couldn't she be like most other women and want to have sex to Phil Collins music or something? Damn talk about the best sex with Obzen blasting in the background. I may give her a call. I mean they finally have a new album what a better way to celebrate it! I just don't want to fall back in love again.
I can't see how people can fuck to any sort of music, especially metal! I'd lose focus and start headbanging while headbanging. :cool:

Hellbound

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£•
Reaction score
I can't see how people can fuck to any sort of music, especially metal! I'd lose focus and start headbanging while headbanging. :cool:

I admit it did take alot out of me I must have lost 40 pounds during that long year. I do feel much healthier now and am back up to weight but trust me with this chick...especially her being an intense coke head...oh man with me and her screaming to Meshuggah's so called breakdowns during climax holy Hell.

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
I admit it did take alot out of me I must have lost 40 pounds during that long year. I do feel much healthier now and am back up to weight but trust me with this chick...especially her being an intense coke head...oh man with me and her screaming to Meshuggah's so called breakdowns during climax holy Hell.
1459-oh-god-meme.png

cronux

Reaction score

95237452.png

but OT: marrow anyone? :)

')