Meshuggah Megamushthread!!

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
yep, they posted on facebook that jens has the flu so bad the doctors taold him not to even try talking, much less screaming in throat out

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
13101_10200646401942109_514490764_n.jpg

And this is why Meshuggah > all.

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
yep, they posted on facebook that jens has the flu so bad the doctors taold him not to even try talking, much less screaming in throat out

Was It instrumental? or did they have his voice recorded? any videos, I think it awesome that they went on when some bands would pull out all together.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
Was It instrumental? or did they have his voice recorded? any videos, I think it awesome that they went on when some bands would pull out all together.

I don't think there were vocals, They encouraged the crowd to scream and the dude from Intronaut helped out a bit I think

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
From the facebook

I just need to say a few words here guys. I'm truly unable to perform tonight. Again.

Me not being able to do what I'm supposed to do is really really frustrating and I feel that I'm letting you all down. Not just you, the fans, but the band as well.

But we try to make the absolute best we can out of this situation.

So its either cancel OR play for you guys anyway. We opt for playing. Its what we're here to do. So that's what we'll do. With your help it'll be awesome.

I will see the doctor again tomorrow and will hopefully get a green light to perform in Philly. Fingers crossed.

So a big humble thanks goes out to all of you for your support and understanding!!

Let the mayhem commence Charlotte!!!

/Jens

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
So it's safe to guess Jens won't be performing tomorrow? :(
Not sure yet. Jens posted on the Face book apge that he wasn't going to be able to sing tonight in Charlotte either and was going to see a doctor in Philly tomorrow. So he might be cleared to sing tomorrow night but it's still up in the air. I'll be excited either way. And instrumental performance would be cool and a once in a life time kind of thing but also, my brother has never seen them and I want him to see the full package band you know.

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
I just hope he'll be good to go by time the Chicago date gets here, but nothing is wrong with instrumentals, it would be unique \m/

WildBroskiAppears

Reaction score
Three rides in a row have bailed on me, and now it looks like my ticket will be wasted tonight. Such is life pre-license, I suppose...:noplease:

anomynous

Reaction score
Get Sacha and Dave to learn half the set each and have them do it.

Throw Tosin & Javier in there to just because

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
Dies anyone know if the start of pitch black is just the bass?
I've been after a reference point for my bass sound and I think I've got one.

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
MASSIVE REALIZATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know that bonus track that Bulb mentioned back around Koloss, the one that had the Breath Controller and Haake's vocals all over it? It's Pitch Black.

Whether or not that's a coincidence, idk. But still. Just noticed that.

')