Metal and cheesecake

• Thread starter Naren
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Durero

prototyping...
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh man, this thread is making me hungry!

Om nomm nomm nom...

SLAAAAAAAAAAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
^I think Durero's got it down. :lol:

<demonic black metal voice>I think I'll go eat that cherry kiwi strawberry smoothie mixed with the vitamins and minerals at the health food store</demonic black metal voice>

(The people at the studio don't really realize how metal I am when I talk to them in a mixture of death metal, black metal, and power metal vocals. "(death metal) The dryer in the bathroom is... (black metal) CLO-O-O-O-O-O-GGED!" (while doing that graspy claw with my right hand))

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
Nachos? Yes.

Starbuck's? No.

Cheesecake? Yes.

Caramel frappuccino? Most certainly not.

Starbuck's =\= krieg.

Jeff

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
:mf666:

nachos and cheesecake is the reason theyre so many fatasses in metal, or in the world. eat your cheesecake and drink your wine, just as long you get completley waisted and puke it all up. cause thats even more metal :lol:

Reaction score
I'm concerned with a popular misconception here. Drunkenness is not the only route to trve grimness. As you can see, I'm one of the foremost incarnations of metal, but yet I don't drink beer, vodka, or anything of that sort. I live in ascetic denial of these base urges as a trve and grim metal monk.
Though I'll occasionally say yes to some mead.
Mead is clearly the most metal of all beverages.
Though I did receive fresh pineapple juice from a certain ex-Nachtmystium member tonight. I think that juicing your own fruit is the most metal way to drink fruit, wouldn't you agree? Not that it matters, since as the incarnation of trve grimness my judgment is flawless.

arktan

Icnomptenent
Reaction score
Dude, your actions don't make you more or less metal than you are. Feel the metal, it's everywhere:
It floats around us, it's the air we breathe, the food we eat, the drinks we drink, the curses we speak, the claws we make, the vomit we puke and the shit we crap.
No, the things we do or don't do not decide if we're metal or not, it's us who decide which things are allowed to be metal or not.
May the metal be forever with you :metal:

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, of course it's our decision, and we've deemed cheescake metal as fuck, but starbucks most not metal!

Latest posts

')