Metal band requires second guitarist (UK Birmingham)

• Thread starter N-j
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

N-j

B.T.K
Reaction score
we are an already established band looking to start an entirely new project, so any new member will be joining us in the writing phase and can really get involved in the band.

we tune to F, and are influenced by bands like monuments, periphery, tesseract, you know all that djent-y good stuff :)

we have our own studio/lockup in the midlands with 24/7 access.

if you are interested send me a private message.

cheers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sidge428

Reaction score
yo man, how soon were you looking to get another guitarist?
stupid question i know but, sounds like the ideal type of thing im looking for, however, i just dont have the gear at the moment. im starting a new job this week so hopefully will be in a position to buy the right gear relatively soonish.

if youre looking for an immediate then thats fair enough :)
if so, ill just keep an eye on whether youve found anyone and hit you up again when im in a better position :)

N-j

B.T.K
Reaction score
Well for the next 6 months we will be in the studio so you got a bit of time to sort thing out should no one turn up before. :)

sidge428

Reaction score
sweet bro :)
you got any material recorded thus far? or tabs or anything? :)

are you looking for someone who is affluent with writing too? i mean, i guess im not terrible but its not a huuuuge strong point for me. Id say im good at working with ideas and certainly adding some input... actually, to be fair, im comfortable co writing but writing on my own isnt my best attribute... if that makes sense lol

if you wanted to see me playing my youtube channel is YouTube - sidge428's Channel

cheers bro.

Wolfster

Reaction score
Hello, I am replying to your ad.
Im 23, have recently finished a music degree and have been in various bands who have toured the uk. I've come from a rock background, but my tastes are eclectic and I listen to anything from rock to jazz to classical to metal. I also have some good gear but unfortunately do not drive(yet).
Other than that Im an easy going person, who likes to have a laugh. Im looking to fully dedicate myself to a band and go touring and play as many shows as possible. I am professional and fully dedicated to whatever project I get involved in. Here's a link to some of my original music. I am currently recording an album.

Eidetic Blur(band members wanted) on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Here's a vid of me playing a cover:

If you would like me to record a video of me playing something else, or a different style let me know.

hope to hear from you soon,

Nik Wolf

nikolaswolf@gmail.com

')