Metal Church.....

• Thread starter JCNY
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JCNY

Reaction score
Well, with the Metal scene starting to live'n up lately Metal Church are out on tour. I had the chance to see them last night. Can't remember the last time I paid only 10 bucks to see a good band.
It was great show and those guys were sure happy to be out on the road.Different singer of course and a new guitar player filling in but they rocked that place. Some nice lookin' honeys checkin' that show out. :yesway:
Both guitars were 6ers like the old school was. One Dean v thru a 5150 and the other was a ESP LTD M2 Reverse thru a Marshall DSL (I believe). I was right in front of the 5150 and man that thing rippin'.
Anyhow, if you get a chance check it out its worth the $10 and they'll be happy see ya. :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm... yeah, I'd LOVE to check them out live. :hbang:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Ahhh, Kurt Vanderhoof & company. They've been good friends of mine for the last year. Since they are from Seattle, I've opened up for them (by their request!) 3 times so far. Great guys. :hbang:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nice Shannon. I've always been into Metal Church, nice to hear they're back on tour.
Congrats on seeing them, JCNY. :hbang:

JCNY

Reaction score
Shawn I used to work in Eliot Me. Maine is nice place to live. Are you near Portland ?

JCNY

Reaction score
Shannon said:
Ahhh, Kurt Vanderhoof & company. They've been good friends of mine for the last year. Since they are from Seattle, I've opened up for them (by their request!) 3 times so far. Great guys. :hbang:

I've heard your stuff Shannon, I can see why the would request you. :metal:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
JCNY said:
Shawn I used to work in Eliot Me. Maine is nice place to live. Are you near Portland ?
Yeah, about 30 min. from Portland. Im near Lewiston/Auburn area.
Eliot...wow that's like the first town in Maine as your leaving NH.
Maine is nice but the winters suck period. :lol:

')