Metal Clip made with Ibanez Rg7321

• Thread starter Tordenguden
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Great sound. Your first one was kick ass, too.

Ryan

Reaction score
Sounds great man! You have a natural ear for mixing. The stocks arent even sounding that bad hehe. Are you micing an amp or is it a POD? Sounds mic'd.

Good work dude. I like the synths. :yesway:

Tordenguden

Reaction score
Sounds great man! You have a natural ear for mixing. The stocks arent even sounding that bad hehe. Are you micing an amp or is it a POD? Sounds mic'd.

Good work dude. I like the synths. :yesway:

Thanks mate :) Im using a Pod straight into my soundcard and through my studio monitors. I record in Audacity and then i mix it in cubase...i use izotope plugin for mixing. The drums are from Beta Monkey music.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
are you planning on putting vocals in? If not, I'd love to do it for you.

Tordenguden

Reaction score
Yea, im going to put on some vocals, but i need a better mic first. If you wanna try do it :)

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
I love it! The change to the clean passage was fucking cool, man :shred:

Jysan

Banned
Reaction score
first thing...it's really good man. I definately see you giving Bulb some competition in the future. I'll be getting some clips up soon as well...once my podxt gets here anyways...

Tordenguden

Reaction score
first thing...it's really good man. I definately see you giving Bulb some competition in the future. I'll be getting some clips up soon as well...once my podxt gets here anyways...

Thanks mate :) So ur getting a Pod? I really dig it, it took me many months to get some good tones out of it, but its worth it. You need the metal pack though, and ive just bought the bass pack too.

')