Metal Remix of - Shiny Shiny [Axe FX] [Good mix]

• Thread starter Sora01
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sora01

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
Hahaha yes sir! inside jokes man, but anyways dude it sounds noice!!

Thanks man :wavey: The patch for guitar still needs reworked a little. I went down in string gauge and it's changed EVERYTHING about the sound.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
That was really cool man! What is this song from?
Where are you at with your music these days? I haven't been following you for a while (sorry!) - I remember digging your vids years ago and then you formed a band or something?

Sora01

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
That was really cool man! What is this song from?
Where are you at with your music these days? I haven't been following you for a while (sorry!) - I remember digging your vids years ago and then you formed a band or something?

Thanks man, it's from an anime called Deadman Wonderland. It's pretty brutal compared to how happy this song sounds.

No worries, yeah well we're kind of at a stand still getting vocals done, they always seem to be a pain in the ass. I'm just writing stuff here and there, got some big plans for next year though. Especially for this project, hopefully for the band stuff too.

Dash

Reaction score
Sounds good brah, kind of like most of your mixes. The vocals are buried though (on my shitty headphone so don't know if this is my headphone being shitty). I'm an anime geek myself so it's cool to see fellow anime geeks making some cool metal. <3

gamber

Reaction score
dude youre the one that got me into 7s, thanks for the sick music bro

Sora01

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
Sounds good brah, kind of like most of your mixes. The vocals are buried though (on my shitty headphone so don't know if this is my headphone being shitty). I'm an anime geek myself so it's cool to see fellow anime geeks making some cool metal. <3

Thanks man, I'm pretty sure the vocals are as good as I could get them to sit, I spent a long time Eqing them since I didn't have a good isolated vocal track.

dude youre the one that got me into 7s, thanks for the sick music bro

Wow, that's awesome man :3 I'll keep making music.

iceythe

SS.org Irregular
Reaction score
Awesome remix. Nice to see you still posting stuff time to time. You need to step it up!
I'm inclined to agree with Dash. Vocals sounds like its high-end filtered out, but I haven't really heard the original so I can't do a comparison.

Still remember when I first got into your music. Remember that plaguarism incident? Haha.

Sora01

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
Awesome remix. Nice to see you still posting stuff time to time. You need to step it up!
I'm inclined to agree with Dash. Vocals sounds like its high-end filtered out, but I haven't really heard the original so I can't do a comparison.

Still remember when I first got into your music. Remember that plaguarism incident? Haha.

I'm trying to, it's hard getting back into writing while still having unreleased shit I can't get out. I hate having to come back to the same songs. I couldn't get a good vocal isolation, so yeah, the vocals are eq'd quite a bit.

Haha yeah, that guy ishimura or something. Ridiculous, I wonder what happened to him

ncbrock

Reaction score
love it, out of all the 20+gb's of music on my ipod, I always know when one of yours comes on.

CM_X5

Reaction score
Sounds great! Vocals kinda threw me off a bit at first but otherwise it's really good.

')