Metal t-shirts! Now in 11 shades of black.

• Thread starter Chalupacabra
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
there isn't enough hangers in my house to hang all of my shirts. being honest too. at ProgPower alone, I bought 5 shirts

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Quantumface

Reaction score
I used to have all black shirts as well haha. I eventually stopped wearing them completely, packed them all up and put them in my mothers basement. i was thinking about commissioning someone to make a quilt out of all of them i think that would be pretty badass. I recently decided to order a couple blatantly black and blatantly metal shirts in a gorgoroth shirt and a watain just for the fuck of it lol. when you dont wear band shirts on a daily bases, it makes it bit more stylish to sport one once and a while.

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
This. Also, that necrophagist shirt is sick, 3/4 shirts ftw

:hbang:Extremely underrated shirt style. Sadly it is with the V neck in that it just isn't very popular with guys. If only there were more V necks, I only have three because I can't find them.

decypher

Reaction score
My partner keeps telling me to "get over the black thing", I'm 38 now.. so - whats the chance that that will happen? Although I do the occasional grey - and when I did get that Skinny Puppy shirt I felt like a living flashlight with all the brightness around me :lol:

And no, never can have "too many" band shirts. I'm a multiple buyer when I like the motive.

wtshirts.jpg

On topic: black is just the best background for some Cannibal Corpse Death Dead Metal stuff. On the other hand, the devil wears Prada....

edit: some damn moisture issues going on with the carpet in the basement here... handymen anywhere?

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
I think all of my many many band shirts are black except for 2 of them. I have a forest green jimmy eat world shirt, and a white human abstract shirt.

Tobi

Reaction score
I like black white and grey shirts, personally cant stand the fact that bandshirts should be offered in purple and yellow these days.
I find the actual fit and neck of the shirts more important, plus the quality of the materials, a lot of shirts just look cheap..

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
Lol this thread is win. My closet is definitely mostly black.

Now imagine all the sorority girls' reactions when they walked into my room, saw SLAYER, Fear Factory, Neuraxis, Devildriver and Dimmu Burger posters, and then looked into my closet when I lived in the frat house. Yeah... most didn't stay long... unless I was spitting mad game / workin' the guitar player card :lol: Which to me was a good thing because a lot of corrupt bitches came through that year... :cool:

Jontain

Reaction score
If it were up to me all of my clothes would be eye scorching orange.... :hbang:

Also always liked how alot of designs stand out well on white tees

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
I own many black shirts, but I do own a creamy/blueish shirt with a huge design on it and a white shirt with designs and a mt dew and coca cola shirt.

Don't look for different color band shirts, just get awesome shit like a coca cola shirt.

Spaceman_Spiff

Contributor
Reaction score
Right now I'm wearing a green Scale the Summit dinosaur t-shirt...And yesterday I wore a Black BTBAM shirt.

I usually dont mind black shirts but they have to have a big graphic or something like that.

Mukersman

Reaction score
Aside from shows, where do you guys get your band shirts?

')