Metal Test Song -- Keith Merrow --> Rhodes Colossus

protoplasma

Rhodes Amplification
Reaction score
After Keith jammed on one of my amps at NAMM we set up a time to send him the demo rig for some good one-on-one time in his studio. This is what he came up with after just one day: :hbang:

Signal chain: S7G Merrow Signature (prototype) --> Rhodes Colossus H-100 --> Modded Randall Iso-Cab --> SM57 --> Profire Interface --> Presonus Studio One Pro

According to Keith he wrote, programmed drums, and recorded that song in about 3 hours. I don't know about you, but to me that's pretty freaking incredible. He's a true talent.

If you haven't heard Keith's stuff, check out some of his music (iTunes - Music - Awaken the Stone King by Merrow), I personally love this stuff! Jeff Loomis appears on track 2 of that album with a killer solo too. :bowdown:

He has a death metal project too called Demisery. It's some brutal stuff, I really dig it too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

protoplasma

Rhodes Amplification
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I love this video, and Keith will have the demo amp for a while -- hopefully some more awesomeness will ensue. :)

Latest posts

')