Metal Zone and the 5G Conspiracy

• Thread starter ArtDecade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Frostbite

Periphery Shill
Reaction score
But how come Metal Zone itself has 5G chip schematics? Checkmate. I knew something was fishy with this pedal. When you plug it into a Marshall MG and max out the gain, there was always some kind of screeching sound going on. Coincidence? I think not.
That's Bill Gates tracking chip being installed in your ear canals

Werecow

Reaction score
They could have at least used the Waza version.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
People constantly complaing about their pedalboard being too big: "Still not small enough!"

Bdtunn

Reaction score
I’ll take it! the metal zone rules :) well when used correctly that is

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
The Metal Zone came out in 1991? Man, Boss and Bill Gates sure play the long game. Ola also must be in on it, given that he only recently managed to convince everyone that the Metal Zone was good again.

HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING YOU, OLA?

zappatton2

Reaction score
Shit, the Metal Zone is pretty much the only distortion pedal I've been using since '92. It's a miracle I'm even still alive. Does this mean I gotta quarantine? It's literally sitting in my living room...right....now!!!

Werecow

Reaction score
Shit, the Metal Zone is pretty much the only distortion pedal I've been using since '92. It's a miracle I'm even still alive. Does this mean I gotta quarantine? It's literally sitting in my living room...right....now!!!
You might have one inside you as well :eek:

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Gerbils up in his business are his business?

This had me chuckle:

Another user lauded the analogue design of the alleged "COVID-19 5G Chip", tweeting, "Excellent. Reassured to know that 5G relies on op-amps and some 1n4148 diodes. Proper old school. None of that digital and microprocessor nonsense. I'll take one in each arm."

Bodes

Reaction score
I can imagine some dude, sitting at his computer, pissing himself laughing, at the notion of full-on trolling conspiracy theory nut jobs.

To you, I say: well done!

Latest posts

')