Metallica in 1986

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
In 1986 Metallica ruled the universe. :hbang:

God I was so part of the Metal Militia. I so need to go administer Master of Puppets. It will also get rid of that unclean feeling of watching Vince and Chris flirt.

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
BTW, I didn't notice it before, but the new Metallica instrumental, the cover of "The Good, The Bad, & The Donnie" theme... about halfway through Hetfield & Ulrich sounded badassed as all hell. If that's the direction they're going to go with the next album, then sign me up.

I'm dying for a good Metallica album.

crayzee

Treehugger
Reaction score
ahhh, the reason i picked up a guitar

Same goes here too...man, I could start crying, if it wasn't so untrue....HAHAHAHA, hell, they rule. RIP Clifford, you da man, man! Hope the new record's gonna be kickass. Nice thing btw: even back then they were accused of selling out. Fuck that. They've been an inspiration and did some everlasting, killer music. Metal up your ass. Now.

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
The second clip is from my hometown, my friends mom was there. I miss old 'Tallica. I wish I could have gone, but I was like...a year old.lol

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Exellent formation, cliff FTW!

BTW James and Cliff are using The Misfits shirts :metal:

-K4G-

Go Auckland Blues!
Reaction score
gail flug? HAHAHA

to bad that was Metallica...

i wondered if those guys they interviewed are still fans today...

')