Metallica + Lamb of God + Mastodon Tonight!

• Thread starter Dwellingers
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dwellingers

Reaction score
Year - im going, it will be a total blast - all three are favorites of mine :hbang:
its their second of five (!!) concerts in the same venue - totally unheard of in denmark. ROCK!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cpnhowdy

Reaction score
Awesome :hbang: Would love to see that show.

I really wanna see Mastodon this tour but the only dates in Japan are at
the Summer Sonic festival. Was hoping they would play more dates.

DrunkyMunky

Korn plzkthkxbai
Reaction score
I watched these bands live a few weeks ago. Mastodon was boring, LoG was awesome, Machine Head were there too and they were really good and I don't like Metallica that much but it was a fine show anyway. Oh and Slipknot made the crowd go completely insane but meh...

Dwellingers

Reaction score
Okay show. The round-stage setup killed it for me - absolutely horrific sound. Will never see a show again live with that kind of setup...

DrunkyMunky

Korn plzkthkxbai
Reaction score
Okay show. The round-stage setup killed it for me - absolutely horrific sound. Will never see a show again live with that kind of setup...

I forgot to mention that. My ears were praticaly bleeding at some points. Horrible sound. I had to get some distance from the stage to make anything out of what was happening. That's why I hate summer festivals.

Latest posts

')