Metallica's The Day That Never Comes Official Clip..

• Thread starter intereo_luuk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jaaaaamie

Wasteman Scumbag
Reaction score
I'm about 2 minutes in. I really like it, like a mix of old Metallica and Mastodon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
This song is awful.

I agree that the judas kiss is a pretty good song. The production on this video is still awful. The excessively panned clean tracks. Where it goes from the chorus to the love is a four letter word part is just absolutely awful.

HotRodded7321

Reaction score
This song is garbage. So is the band. I've heard local bands record songs in their bedrooms that were higher quality and more interesting than this bullshit.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
This single is still terrible, and U3 is a joke but the rest of this album is pretty damn good. :yesway:

Edit: Despite the hard time I'm having getting over the last 10 years of crap they've put out.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Solo clip at 1:08-1:11 is also from somewhere. :\ I still don't like the first half of this song, but see above statement.

Vision

Reaction score
I just want to say that this song is just a small part in the greater arc of the album - ie - dont judge the album from this song. It fits in like Fade to Black or Sanitarium would, however, I would not have lead off with this as the first single. The End of the Line would have been my pick, because everyone is familiar with the "new song" riff off youtube. :2c:

I grew up with Metallica during the 80s, and I can honestly say that it has been a LOOOOOOONNNNGGGG time since I have wanted to pick up a guitar and play like I have after listening to this album. I still play the entire MOP album while practicing, and now I feel like I finally have another album I can sit down and learn. :metal:

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
This single is still terrible, and U3 is a joke but the rest of this album is pretty damn good. :yesway:

U3 might have been decent had there been a stronger chorus. The chorus it had would've been a decent pre-chorus or something, but when he keeps repeating it your like "Well, i guess that was the chorus" :(. Both of the other Unforgivens have pretty strong/memorable choruses so this one is the odd one out.

wes225

Banned
Reaction score
i watched about 4 minutes then my mind drifted and arouns 7minute i was like WHAT THE FUDGE ITS STILL GOING??!

things i hate about this vid.

1. not even a real military hummer
2. he healed the guys wound with what looked like a few paper towels
3. way to freakin dusty
4.for a music video its too long

BUT

i think the song is great

')