Metallica's The Day That Never Comes Official Clip..

• Thread starter intereo_luuk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sentient

Metal Dog
Contributor
Reaction score
I liked the video. It didn't end like I thought it was going to, and I was glad of that.

Reaction score
Wow, that video sucked. Getting a little more... Metallica musically, but the video sucked badly.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think they picked this song, because it's the more 'generic, and radio ready' track out of the bunch... seemingly. The clean riff at 1:17 is actually very reminiscent of 'RtL' era Metallica. The vocals/lyrics are uber-Load, though... so I'm sure a lot of people will hate it.

The breakdown sections is pretty old-school, as is the solo itself (albeit executed badly, IMO).

FYP666

Kick The Gates Open
Reaction score
Alright... The song itself was ok, solo basicly sucked, and the video was pointless :ugh:

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
I still like everything i've heard to date from this album. The video has me pretty pumped. Cool vid, but the ending was a little...safe/happy:lol:. Metallica may as well have been helping them load groceries. That being said I'm still psyched for this one. And i still can't believe how much of a fanboi i sound.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
If this track is a decent representation of this upcoming album, thanks, Metallica, for making the 4th mediocre album in a row. Unlike the previous three which I bought, I will simply download this thing illegally. How do you like that, Lars?

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm listening to the whole album right now (leaked of course) and god... The drums are fucking LOUD. It's just awful... The production is as bad as everyone thought, defintely not the production you'd expect for a multi-millionaire band...

And no, I don't feel bad, Metallica is defintely the band that most deserves to get his music leaked and mercilessly downloaded :lol:

Celiak

Reaction score
This may sound horrible, but I think it would have been more potent if they would have shot them. I wanted it to show how horrible war can actually be.

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score
Have been listening to the album tonight...The quality of the leaks is bad, 128k, any higher quality leaks are just transcodes as of yet, so difficult to say what the CD version will sound like. Lars has publicly said he doesn't mind that it's leaked.

Anyway, all i gotta say is "The Judas Kiss" features one of the most badass parts of any Metallica song...what an awesome track, holy fuck.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Have been listening to the album tonight...The quality of the leaks is bad, 128k, any higher quality leaks are just transcodes as of yet, so difficult to say what the CD version will sound like. Lars has publicly said he doesn't mind that it's leaked.

Anyway, all i gotta say is "The Judas Kiss" features one of the most badass parts of any Metallica song...what an awesome track, holy fuck.

That was the only song that I actually liked, followed by "All Nightmare Long"

')