Mick Thompson using the new Ibanez X Series

• Thread starter maliciousteve
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ryugkun

Lazy Bastard
Reaction score
Yea Muhammed Suicmez from Necrophagist is getting a signature 7 string model or something, I've heard a lot and seen this pic but I have no idea if its real or not. The new album is written on 7's and he did have a custom xiphos so I'm thinking it's gunna happen.

08.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
He's not getting a signature model. :lol: I can pretty much say that for sure. He just doesn't shift enough albums and they are yet to release a new one (if ever). He has been using the Falchion 7 of late though.

Regarding the Glaive, it looks cool to me but I wouldn't get one.

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
if i say that slipknot sucks will i be cool? it seems to be working for other people on here.

natspotats

Reaction score
if i say that slipknot sucks will i be cool? it seems to be working for other people on here.

that made me laugh :lol:. there is alot of slipknot hate but w/e haters gunna hate.
my opinion is they are pretty damn good :hbang:

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
they are one of my favorite bands actually. to scoff at any of the band members talent is rediculous. no other band has successfully done what they have.

on the otherhand, i do hate the ibby x series.

JerkyChid

Beef jerky kid
Reaction score
Ugly Beast copy be ugly but I do like Jim's guitar here. Haven't been into them in almost 10 years but I think it was a good idea for them to show up looking like they did when they started, bright colored suits, nearly pristine masks, and Mick with a pointy guitar. Good for the fans whether you are one or not.

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
I love the Shit out of slipknot, especially Vol.3 and all hope is gone. Iowa sucked ass. Might have something to do with Peavey XXXs. :D

I hate the Ibanez Xiphos. and the other one he is playing above. He should have stuck with the RG.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
omgz i dnt liek teh slipnotz :realmad:

Anyway. The Glaive looks cool with Mick using it.

Though I'm pretty sure if Muhammed Suimezezswsmew;nrswr was using it every one would be fapping like mad.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
The whole of Slipknot are very talented people, especially Jim and Mick. They are ridiculously good guitarists and deserve the success they have. Not liking them is one thing, but insulting their talent is stupid.

I quite like pointy guitars, but they don't feel practical to me.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Great band, and for once I am digging the hell out of a pointy guitar.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
they are one of my favorite bands actually. to scoff at any of the band members talent is rediculous. no other band has successfully done what they have.

on the otherhand, i do hate the ibby x series.

Truth. These guys rocked my world in jr high, and I still spin them on occasion. I like Slipknot. There, I said it.

joshc482

Reaction score
ermmm as a former super fan of them they didnt use XXX on iowa. mick used a vht pitbull. and i hate the new ibanez x series pure shit they need to make more neckthrough models damnit

Djdnxgdj3983jrjd8udb3bcns

Reaction score
I'ma join in with the fender-fap. Jim's signatures are hot as hell, although I do tend just to dig white guitars in general.

I liked Mick's black archtop custom shop Bich from yonks ago, and the warlocks too. I have a liking for those shapes. The thing he played at sonisphere though was somewhat unpleasant. The only X series I'm really fussed about are the Xiphos and the Iceman.

Opinions on the Halberd? I can't decide whether I like it or not really...

')