Mid-grade 6er, non-floating trem

• Thread starter EcoliUVA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EcoliUVA

Not Gifted
Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted: 6 string, non-floating bridge, details below.
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Not necessary, but HSC is nice.
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Greensboro, NC.
International OK?: Yes, but prefer USA to save shipping cost.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here is fine.
References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay, and soon to be here pending a purchase today. PayPal only, though, so you'll be nice and safe as a seller!
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Depends on item, $300 to $900

So I sold out and joined a cover band (you're allowed to make fun, so long as you have a nice axe to offer :lol:) and I'm in the market for a gig-able 6er with a non-floating trem. By gig-able, I mean decent enough but won't make me cry when I murder it on a cymbal/wall/face. Some details on my preferences:

• Bridge that allows for quick tuning changes and the ability to keep playing if I blow a string (I will...)
  • 25.5"+ scale
  • Passive pickups preferred, will consider active for a good deal
  • Natural finish or colored dye job preferred
  • Superstrat-ish body.
  • No fenders, gibsons, or similar clones
  • Upgraded machine heads, pickups, etc. are a plus
  • H-H pickup config
  • 24 frets

I'll be shopping around this weekend, so I wouldn't be making a purchase until then, but I'd like to see what people might have to offer. Feel free to offer even if something doesn't quite fit the above criteria. Thanks guys! :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mlabonte

Reaction score
I don't know if you were saying that you don't want any Gibsons or just gibson clones but I have a Gibson SG Standard with replaced pickups. Has passive seymour ducans in it. JB in the bridge and SH2n jazz in the neck. Has the tone pro bridge so changing strings is super fast and easy. 24 frets and 25.5" neck. Fits most of your criteria, but not all. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

EcoliUVA

Not Gifted
Reaction score
One bump for the weekend. Buying something today or tomorrow. Thanks for the good offerings guys!

EcoliUVA

Not Gifted
Reaction score
Picked up the SLSMG from JLocrian, thanks to everyone for the offers though!

:locked:

Edit: 2 seconds after I posted this, I realized I could've just edited my last post. Apologies, mods.

')