MINT Like NOS Ibanez RG7421XL!!!

• Thread starter SGB
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mgcasella

Reaction score
Did the Schaller for the low B have to be drilled out to accommodate the string gauge? What gauge is your low B?

I want this guitar! Why doesn't Ibanez reissue these???

SGB

Reaction score
Did the Schaller for the low B have to be drilled out to accommodate the string gauge? What gauge is your low B?

I think that I have a 56 on there now. It's a tight fit but I know that the Schallers can be drilled out. It takes all of 30 seconds. If that. Thanks for your interest!

Steve

PM sent.

Leonardo,

Check your PM's.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
Interested in an RG7420BP with a Blaze in the bridge and a Prestige Hardshell Case?

Nobody's biting on the 8 String

I'm retarded, you posted in my HC listing and I forgot who you were.

SGB

Reaction score
Interested in an RG7420BP with a Blaze in the bridge and a Prestige Hardshell Case?

Nobody's biting on the 8 String

I'm retarded, you posted in my HC listing and I forgot who you were.

Sorry. I'm not really interested in standard scale 7's. Once you go with a baritone 7 standards just suck!:hbang: If I'm going to trade it's going to have to be a nice quality 6 string hardtail. I'd like a 24.75 scale like a ESP LTD EC-1000 for instance. I'm also not at all into trems anymore unless I can score a MM Petrucci model in trade. I would consider trading you for your 8 string.

jsousa

Reaction score
id SO buy this if i had the CASH! i live in dearborn too :(

we should hang sometime, i would really love to see how the axe-fx sounds

SGB

Reaction score
id SO buy this if i had the CASH! i live in dearborn too :(

we should hang sometime, i would really love to see how the axe-fx sounds

Do you have anything good to trade? The Axe-Fx is GODLY!! Lol! Finally a cure for G.A.S.!!! Now that I have my 2 Dynaudio BM5a's to play through I'm flying!

jsousa

Reaction score
Do you have anything good to trade? The Axe-Fx is GODLY!! Lol! Finally a cure for G.A.S.!!! Now that I have my 2 Dynaudio BM5a's to play through I'm flying!

no man, nothing really to trade unfortunately. im bare bones on my rig right now, in preparation of a soon-to-arrive guitar :yesway:

would you want to chill sometime so i can demo that axe-fx?? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')