Mishas Sig?

nistley

Reaction score
Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that the Jugg is my dream guitar and has been for years, and has been entirely unattainable until now.

So, the fact you might have different dreams very soon does not impact your decision making now, at all?

I've gotten this far and am now in a position to own the first and only lefty Juggernaut, this is an opportunity I can't pass up. And considered Misha even went through the trouble to talk to Jackson about helping me out I know this is the guitar for me!!

I wonder what he would say now, knowing that it is actually significant amount for you, as it should be for anyone, especially young person without credit history.

Honestly, this is both funny and sad. I'll get off your case, good luck :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that the Jugg is my dream guitar and has been for years, and has been entirely unattainable until now. I've gotten this far and am now in a position to own the first and only lefty Juggernaut, this is an opportunity I can't pass up. And considered Misha even went through the trouble to talk to Jackson about helping me out I know this is the guitar for me!!

That's great that Misha talked to Jackson about allowing it, but Misha, man, you gotta have a chat with whoever at Jackson is trying to charge this kid $8k for a lefty version of a guitar that's already in production.

To understand the scope of the potential reaming going on here, consider this:
https://reverb.com/item/3125508-jackson-left-handed-usa-custom-shop-sl2h-soloist-2016-trans-purple

That's brand new. Made by the same people that will make your guitar. And it's under $3k. Naturally the Juggernaut's a little different, but it doesn't take a genius to flip a CNC profile around in software.

First off I'd get in touch with that dealer -- they're lefty only and they might be in a better position to negotiate.

Second, if you still get an $8k quote...

[YOUTUBEVID]HT-mSima3CE[/YOUTUBEVID]

Reaction score
Yeah, something does seem fishy about the price. Hopefully OP realizes that, regardless of whether he's willing to go through with the build.

Reaction score
Ughhh quit worrying about it lol, I've gotten the price down to $6,800 and might be able to negotiate it down even further. Financing will make this much easier on mine and my parents money, I will be taking up 90% of the load anyways, my dad is only gonna help out with the interest rates and such. I'm currently looking into getting a full time day job and top of my already great night job to make more than enough money to pay for it.

Reaction score
So, the fact you might have different dreams very soon does not impact your decision making now, at all?

I wonder what he would say now, knowing that it is actually significant amount for you, as it should be for anyone, especially young person without credit history.

Honestly, this is both funny and sad. I'll get off your case, good luck :)

No, because I've been pursuing metal for my whole life and that doesn't look at all like it will change, and even if it does, the Jugg will sound way better than most guitars so it can really do anything I'd like, this is the end all be all of guitars for me. And yeah this is a lot of money but Misha was also spending lots of money on guitars, hell he even had a Blackmachine before P1 was made!! Guitar is my biggest passion so why wouldn't I go all out on it? I don't find enjoyment from much else...

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
I will reiterate, this is a terrible idea, and you could get a comparable guitar from a number of high end builders that will do a lefty superstrat no problem. Hell, a Ran Crusher is pretty close aesthetically to the juggernaut, and an overload raijin wouldn't be too far away either. Seriously, a Ran Crusher is all you need.
3tyzt.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
^I wanna say thats a nice looking top, but they went the Jeff Kiesel route of INSTAGRAM FILTERING EVERYTHING.

Reaction score
I will reiterate, this is a terrible idea, and you could get a comparable guitar from a number of high end builders that will do a lefty superstrat no problem. Hell, a Ran Crusher is pretty close aesthetically to the juggernaut, and an overload raijin wouldn't be too far away either. Seriously, a Ran Crusher is all you need.
3tyzt.jpg

Not a bad looking guitar, but it's still not a Juggernaut. I literally have the ability to get the Juggernaut now so why wouldn't I? Getting something else that I won't be fully satisfied with is just stupid.

diagrammatiks

Reaction score
Pretty sure B2's are a ton of money, they go for $20k on the low, but regardless, I'm not changing my decision.

Definitely not. Especially when misha bought his. When black machine was first a thing they were only 3k at most.

Reaction score
Definitely not. Especially when misha bought his. When black machine was first a thing they were only 3k at most.

Fair enough, that makes sense. But that wasn't his only guitar either. Point is, I want this badly, and I finally have to opportunity to get it! I would be an idiot not to go for it, another guitar won't satisfy me, I'll always compare it to the Jugg, so it'd be much better for me to get my dream right off the bat.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Fair enough, that makes sense. But that wasn't his only guitar either. Point is, I want this badly, and I finally have to opportunity to get it! I would be an idiot not to go for it, another guitar won't satisfy me, I'll always compare it to the Jugg, so it'd be much better for me to get my dream right off the bat.

Go check out what Misha's rig was at your age. Not saying this is a fantastic basis for all decisions -- I had a custom in my teen years and it was great -- but your rationalizing the need for this guitar defies reason in several different ways. If you want it and you just want to buy the thing you want, fine, go for it, but is it necessary or a good use of money in the practical sense? 'Fraid not.

I just think you're going to feel really silly when they do some small run of lefty juggernauts for like $3k.

Eh, I'm just going to surrender now to the dominant part of my brain that loves watching a disaster. You better have some nice ___'in presents lined up for mother's day and father's day.

Glades

Down in the Everglades
Reaction score
Get you a Jugg bro

Btw, imo that Ran Crusher is ugly as all get out!

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
.... if I had $6800 to spend on a guitar I'd knock on Pondman's door and ask him to build me a lefty Pondman Juggernaut. :yesway:

PS What's with these awesome blueburst guitars with the yellowed urine looking center? Do people think that looks good? SMDH...

Last edited:

sawtoothscream

Reaction score
I feel like this won't be the only Lefty. If they get the process going on one why wouldn't they do a small run later on?

But not my money to spend.

Reaction score
I feel like this won't be the only Lefty. If they get the process going on one why wouldn't they do a small run later on?

But not my money to spend.

I certainly hope they do, but this will still be the first one and probably will be the only one for awhile. But if Jackson and Misha decided to do a left handed run I would totally support that and would buy a few myself!! If anything this could get the ball rolling towards that even faster if it goes well. I'd love to see a Juggernaut Pro left handed variant, that'd be wonderful. When I'm at the VIP meet and greet in St. Louis I might ask about that, could be a cool thing to do.

Reaction score
Go check out what Misha's rig was at your age. Not saying this is a fantastic basis for all decisions -- I had a custom in my teen years and it was great -- but your rationalizing the need for this guitar defies reason in several different ways. If you want it and you just want to buy the thing you want, fine, go for it, but is it necessary or a good use of money in the practical sense? 'Fraid not.

I just think you're going to feel really silly when they do some small run of lefty juggernauts for like $3k.

Eh, I'm just going to surrender now to the dominant part of my brain that loves watching a disaster. You better have some nice ___'in presents lined up for mother's day and father's day.

I sure hope they do a lefty run, especially of the Pro model, and I think if this first build goes good for me and for Jackson I certainly think it's possible and would love to see that happen, I would certainly buy a few. And as far as my parents they aren't actually spending that much, they're just gonna cover the interest rate which I'm sure won't be a huge amount, I'll be the one paying $6-700 a month.

Latest posts

')