Mishas Sig?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
hmm I saw Misha having to tune in the middle of songs and now I'm wondering about the tunning stability of these. Could have been new strings or the humidity of the venue, but it certainly made me wonder. They all looked pretty amazing though.

"He has to tune in the middle of a set?! Wow his entire line of guitars must have weak tuning stability" :lol:

You have to tune any guitar every now and then, moreso when you're thrashing around on stage and jam on it the way these guys do.

Thorerges

Reaction score
If Misha is using it live then he really believes in it. He's a proper gear nerd.

illimmigrant

A Different Logic
Reaction score
"He has to tune in the middle of a set?! Wow his entire line of guitars must have weak tuning stability" :lol:

You have to tune any guitar every now and then, moreso when you're thrashing around on stage and jam on it the way these guys do.

If you re-read my post, you'll find it said, "in the middle of songs." Not between songs.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
If you re-read my post, you'll find it said, "in the middle of songs." Not between songs.

Same concept, guitars go out of tune when you introduce a number of elements into the mix. Doesn't mean these guitars are any less stable than any other high end guitar.

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
Especially if you consider the fact they they play songs with different tunings. If it's a song where they just drop the top string quick then that can affect the tuning to stay settled in a few ways.

Bucketheadtwo

ΔSCΞΠD BΞYΘΠD
Reaction score
I think these guitars will be reasonably priced, however, I don't think they will be quite that low.

Well, it depends how many variations they're making. The Broderick Custom Shop is ~$3000, while its Indo variation is only $1000. There are also solid colors and will probably be more variations as time goes on. I believe they can make a nice quilt model that isn't too expensive, but otherwise I can always hope for a glossy BMW light blue one for the price I'm looking for. The blue matte sparkle isn't that bad though now that I look at it again.

Thorerges

Reaction score
Well, it depends how many variations they're making. The Broderick Custom Shop is ~$3000, while its Indo variation is only $1000. There are also solid colors and will probably be more variations as time goes on. I believe they can make a nice quilt model that isn't too expensive, but otherwise I can always hope for a glossy BMW light blue one for the price I'm looking for. The blue matte sparkle isn't that bad though now that I look at it again.

There are no Indo versions of this model, yet. If the Misha sig does as well as the broderick, I think they'll release other options.

JustFlipACoin

Reaction score
Hmm. . . so with MSRP from $3,265.29-$3,673.43, the closest thing I've found to that price range is the SL2HT Soloist (also USA series) with $3,194.43 - $3,749.99. The SL2HT retails for around $2500-2600, so I would expect the price wouldn't be much more than that!

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
There's going to be a silverburst!? Man, he chose all the right colors!

Black Mamba

Reaction score
Also, it's a Silverburst Sparkle so it will be reminiscent of Mark's old JPX:

BPO8YnuCQAAMxhB.jpg:large

')