Mishas Sig?

Thorerges

Reaction score
wait till the real thing comes out. Jackson doesn't seem to hire the most reliable employees.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
The Juggernauts have Piranha inlays all the way, the Bulb models have a P logo at the 12th fret, and also the pickup covers are different.

Pretty ridiculous considering that's a $1400-1800 hike in MSRP, according to the site.

I wonder if they figure barely anyone will buy the Bulb models and are using its cost to subsidize the Juggernaut model.

s2k9k

Reaction score
Between Misha's sigs and the rest of the lineup in the link posted, Jackson is really bringing it this year. Extended scale, neck thru 7's - nicely done.

Hell yeah! I totally agree. I'm really getting some major Jackson GAS! I really love that Blue SLATX-M 3-7 Soloist :hbang: With NAZGUL'S!!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty ridiculous considering that's a $1400-1800 hike in MSRP, according to the site.

I wonder if they figure barely anyone will buy the Bulb models and are using its cost to subsidize the Juggernaut model.

I don't think it's ridiculous, honestly. You're paying the upcharge for the covered pickups ($400 alone) and I found out the "P logo" inlays are being done by Ron Thorn, so you know it's not going to be a sloppy ass inlay job. When they have to give BKP, Thorn, Misha, etc. a cut of each guitar before they even see money, you can be sure Jackson is going to price it accordingly to ensure they get a decent chunk out of the deal for themselves still. :lol:

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
the "P logo" inlays are being done by Ron Thorn, so you know it's not going to be a sloppy ass inlay job.

Damn, what a complete waste of Ron's time when they could just be CNC'ing this stuff in-house.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, what a complete waste of Ron's time when they could just be CNC'ing this stuff in-house.

Jackson recognizes inlay talent when they see it? They've been using him for years for the Custom Shop stuff, so this is nothing new. :shrug: They're willing to pay and it's far easier for him to do stuff like that than it is for them to use builder time for inlaying when Ron is already set up to do all of that anyway. It seems more like a win-win than them losing out on anything. It likely costs them less to outsource that chunk to him than it would to have one of the builders stop what he's doing to focus on inlaying vice continuing to build guitars as they appear to still have quite a backlog to work through. :2c:

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
I wonder if Jackson will do a TAM10 and release a lower-end version which still have the Juggernaut pickups, I imagine that lots of people would want this guitar simply for a chance to try out the pickups.

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
Music Zoo has a bunch of pictures of these guitars.

Here's the Silverburst
0Lz2F5g.jpg

VinnyShredz

Reaction score
Got an amber one on order ��������

That silverburst is SICK tho as well

Black Mamba

Reaction score
Damn, the silverburst looks GREAT! That and the Tiger Eye are at the top for me.

Nice pic of the Tiger Eye:

IMG_5467.jpg

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Oh man...silverburst is better than expected...

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
That inlay... Wondering if those fine details (the black parts between the pearl pieces on the handle of the P and the notches at the top of the P) are filler or if the inlay is just that intricate?

Also, it's not the same size on the 6 and 7 string models: they rescaled it to match each width fretboard. Nice touch as well.

mniel8195

Reaction score
I like the silver burst i wish they would bring the black in further. Will be ordering unless something else grabs my eye this namm!

Latest posts

')