Mishas Sig?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Ah yes another new set of models released and another group of people telling me how I fucked up my signature guitar!

At this point it seems to be a sign of good fortune, so please, carry on!
I said it when you got your custom and I’ll say it again, that strat is badass man.

secretpizza

Reaction score
Where the hell were the USA Relic strats even available to purchase? The GAS was strong with that one when I first saw it. Not sure I would be able to justify the 6K price tag but maybe...

I can’t recall exactly, but I remember there being a couple of shops that got one. I don’t think they lasted long. I’m pretty sure I saw a link here when the NAMM model premiered.

Selkoid

Reaction score
Man, the ht6 with an ET is exactly what I've been looking for. Hopefully they get a little cheaper because you can still buy a retrofit one direct from evertune for $1099.

bulb

Reaction score
Where the hell were the USA Relic strats even available to purchase? The GAS was strong with that one when I first saw it. Not sure I would be able to justify the 6K price tag but maybe...
Covid delayed the build, but there are 20, some shops presold so don’t know how many are actually available to buy.

They are special and rare, and I only commissioned them because they have to give me one as a model to approve. Actually ended up with two haha.

bulb

Reaction score
Man, the ht6 with an ET is exactly what I've been looking for. Hopefully they get a little cheaper because you can still buy a retrofit one direct from evertune for $1099.
I didn’t even check the price, what’s the street (not msrp)?
I said it when you got your custom and I’ll say it again, that strat is badass man.

Thanks pal!

Last edited:

bulb

Reaction score
Dope. Was surprised because I've heard misha say doing the fender headstock is a problem and not something they like to do. Things must be going well lol

Relic version would be cool too.

Perks of having sig models that performed well I suppose!

I’d love the relic too, but it would have added way too much cost, they are time consuming and therefore expensive and also limit production, so that’s why the CS models are relic’d and these MIJ models have a nice shiny poly finish.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score

I’d love the relic too, but it would have added way too much cost, they are time consuming and therefore expensive and also limit production, so that’s why the CS models are relic’d and these MIJ models have a nice shiny poly finish.

7-string version pretty please?

noise in my mind

Reaction score

9 string fanned fret version please? Jk, 6 strings is enough for me, I dig the new model.

TheInvisibleHand

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Man, as someone totally outside the realm of Periphery, I dig this strat, hard. Finding a super flat radius vintage color with modern pickups feels like chasing a unicorn. I will be all over this when they are out for purchase. Well done Misha.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Definitely a smart move on giving the pro series an upgrade with the evertune and pickups. Now at that price, it makes it a viable option. Just might need a slight touchup with the frets, although has anyone played a recent pro series? How are the frets?

bulb

Reaction score
Man, as someone totally outside the realm of Periphery, I dig this strat, hard. Finding a super flat radius vintage color with modern pickups feels like chasing a unicorn. I will be all over this when they are out for purchase. Well done Misha.
Thanks man, the idea is definitely to have a guitar that looks the part of a strat but plays like a modern guitar and has the versatile range of sounds you get with an HSS strat!

')