Mishas Sig?

Deep Blue

Reaction score
Ooh boy these look amazing. Hoping a floyd version becomes a thing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
can we get a clear answer on whats going on with the pickup colors or the different models?

Regular models get black covers with black hex screws, 'bulb' models get the brushed nickel with black hex and laser etch

DC23

Reaction score
Looks like the street price for the 7 versions is between $2699-2999 based on sweet water's website :)

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Price is up, 2999,99

For the maple top. 2699 for the solid finish.

For comparison, the neckthru, alder-bodied B7 Deluxe with D-Activators streets for $2199, I think. I can't find anyone selling the one with the maple top, so I don't know what it costs. These of course don't have the BKPs or the neck/head binding.

TheRileyOBrien

Reaction score
What is the neck profile like? I see on the Jackson site it says "custom profile". Anyone have some good pics of the back of these?

VinnyShredz

Reaction score
What is the neck profile like? I see on the Jackson site it says "custom profile". Anyone have some good pics of the back of these?

Pretty curious about this too.
Maybe a rep on here could describe how different if feels from a regular soloist neck :wavey:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Now that we've seen pricing on the Juggernaut model I'm itching to see what the "Bulb" model is going to run! Thinking I'll be bringing one of these home in amber this year! :D SO hot! :wub:

Thorerges

Reaction score
Although I'm 100% buying one, I'm curious to see how much this guitar sells. Hopefully it does good!

cheosamad21

That kid with the 7
Reaction score
If the Euro price is anything to go off of, 3000 dollars is just too much for me, when I can get a custom shop guitar with the same pups and specs for less. Awesome guitar. Looks incredible. Just not for me.

Subshadow

Reaction score
Honestly I'm pretty disappointed the Bulb HT7 doesn't have the same finish as the 6. The 7 is a good looking guitar, but goddamn the finish on the HT6 is ....ing gorgeous.

bulb

Reaction score
Honestly I'm pretty disappointed the Bulb HT7 doesn't have the same finish as the 6. The 7 is a good looking guitar, but goddamn the finish on the HT6 is ....ing gorgeous.

All of the available finishes are available on 6 and 7, I think some dealers just need to stock certain models first, but you can always call up your dealer to order of course.

bulb

Reaction score
If the Euro price is anything to go off of, 3000 dollars is just too much for me, when I can get a custom shop guitar with the same pups and specs for less. Awesome guitar. Looks incredible. Just not for me.

The US price starts at 2399.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
All of the available finishes are available on 6 and 7, I think some dealers just need to stock certain models first, but you can always call up your dealer to order of course.

I think he's saying that the trans blue burst finish on Bulb HT6 looks quite different from the trans blue burst finish in the Juggernaut HT7 on the website.

')