Mishas Sig?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
I keep hoping that the Misha sig price will go down at some point. I bought one a few years ago and would really like a second but they seem to be crazy expensive right now. I don’t want to say they are overpriced, but too expensive for me to shell out.

davem294

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
140769907_10159116332609533_2389356379058584344_o.jpg

141631417_10159116332604533_1277164127621444034_o.jpg
shell pink with roasted maple is a winning combo

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
I keep hoping that the Misha sig price will go down at some point. I bought one a few years ago and would really like a second but they seem to be crazy expensive right now. I don’t want to say they are overpriced, but too expensive for me to shell out.
They’re only going to get more expensive. Luckily you can get a used one on eBay or reverb.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
shell pink with roasted maple is a winning combo
Totally. I saw that on FB, and it's easily the best looking guitar I've seen in a while. And I think if you subbed in a maple or ebony FB it would take a huge amount away from the sexiness of it. Likewise, throw a bulb blue body on it, and it doesn't work (for me) that way either. And I personally think that the zebra pickups look super cool with it!

Are we likely to see production models of these? I can't tell if it's a one off or going to be made as-is into production.

AboutBlank

Reaction score
I love how Covid can now be used as justification for just about anything.

My absolute confidence is that someone at Jackson has used a calculator at some point since the model was introduced.
Even if several commodities and hardware currently have to be bought on the spot market, this is still pretty hefty...

It is just as legitimate to regulate demand through price in order to maintain supply capacity as it is to separate the prices of models from those of other production locations (USA/Japan).

In my opinion, a justification is absolutely not necessary, but just this "covid" thrown in leaves a very stale taste, at least for me.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love how Covid can now be used as justification for just about anything.

My absolute confidence is that someone at Jackson has used a calculator at some point since the model was introduced.
Even if several commodities and hardware currently have to be bought on the spot market, this is still pretty hefty...

It is just as legitimate to regulate demand through price in order to maintain supply capacity as it is to separate the prices of models from those of other production locations (USA/Japan).

In my opinion, a justification is absolutely not necessary, but just this "covid" thrown in leaves a very stale taste, at least for me.

I know it feels like this has lasted forever and should be behind us all, but it's only been 7 months since the end of the first "lock down", with plenty of stumbling along the way.

Gotta remember, these are made in California which has record cases, and made of globally sourced components that were also subject to various supply chain issues due to the pandemic.

These aren't in a bubble either, FMIC still had to make all the other guitars on order.

Obviously, just like the Masterbuilts and Selects, they're trying to lower the workload for now, and in doing so raising prices, that's definitely a part of it. But a not-insignificant part of the whole mess is related to pandemic fallout.

I work in manufacturing at a Fortune 500 company, and even with generous allowances, we're still not firing on all cylinders. Heck, we can barely get materials, tools, and replacement parts.

AboutBlank

Reaction score
I know it feels like this has lasted forever and should be behind us all, but it's only been 7 months since the end of the first "lock down", with plenty of stumbling along the way.

Gotta remember, these are made in California which has record cases, and made of globally sourced components that were also subject to various supply chain issues due to the pandemic.

These aren't in a bubble either, FMIC still had to make all the other guitars on order.

Obviously, just like the Masterbuilts and Selects, they're trying to lower the workload for now, and in doing so raising prices, that's definitely a part of it. But a not-insignificant part of the whole mess is related to pandemic fallout.

I work in manufacturing at a Fortune 500 company, and even with generous allowances, we're still not firing on all cylinders. Heck, we can barely get materials, tools, and replacement parts.

Good points.

I have absolutely no personal judgement here either, apart from the now often tossed in one-liner "Covid.... deal with it".

Also I generally find almost all luxury goods (and mostly also e.g. food) far too cheap in the Western world and have no problem at all with price adjustments.

When I question myself, maybe I just find it interesting how differently various companies are dealing with the crisis and the massive boom in our industry.
Here EB/MM and Mesa would serve as a comparison for me because California was mentioned.

Mattykoda

Reaction score
Did anyone else see GC blowing out some of the Juggernaut models? I ordered an HT6 tiger eye cause damn that's a good price
upload_2021-8-6_8-37-3.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-8-6_8-36-35.png
    upload_2021-8-6_8-36-35.png
    328.9 KB · Views: 9

shpence

Reaction score
Did anyone else see GC blowing out some of the Juggernaut models? I ordered an HT6 tiger eye cause damn that's a good price
Condition: Platinum Clearance. Kinda strange that is says back-ordered but is $2,000K off. Not sure what to make it of it but dang I'm intrigued.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Condition: Platinum Clearance. Kinda strange that is says back-ordered but is $2,000K off. Not sure what to make it of it but dang I'm intrigued.

It means that the distributor has inventory to allot, but GC/MF doesn't have it in their warehouse.

MiPwnYew

Reaction score
Recently picked up an orange pro model with carbon Juggs to go with my 6 string version and pictures don’t do it justice. Its so vibrant in person and looks almost fluorescent/highlighter bright lol. Also, not sure if I just got lucky twice or if they’ve improved from previous years, but both guitars feel great. No QC issues that I’ve found, fretwork is great, overall no complaints on my end.

My two favorite colors of the sigs, personally.

AE6D6E3F-3809-4827-80FC-DF4499EA2BB8.jpeg

Latest posts

')