Mishas Sig?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

manu80

Reaction score
damn the 7 has the better finish than the 6 ;)
yeah wish they keep the BK on it, otherwise people will say it looks like a SLAT

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
You kept the ebony fretboard! But are those Juggernauts in it? Perhaps stainless steel frets? Only time will tell...

I'll just continue speculating, but my guess is that if Jackson switched in some crappy proprietary sort of pickup then they'd also have to manufacturer the rare 7-string pickup covers for them to make the advertised guitar. Which goes against the low cost. So I'm guessing BKPs, but otherwise maybe a DiMarzio replacement, because at least last I checked it was really hard to get oem 7-string pickup covers.

Passtheapathy

Reaction score
I'll just continue speculating, but my guess is that if Jackson switched in some crappy proprietary sort of pickup then they'd also have to manufacturer the rare 7-string pickup covers for them to make the advertised guitar. Which goes against the low cost. So I'm guessing BKPs, but otherwise maybe a DiMarzio replacement, because at least last I checked it was really hard to get oem 7-string pickup covers.

Great point!

bulb

Reaction score
I'll say this much: I was shocked at how good a job they did with the import model, and that was just the first revision. I have a gun metal grey 6 that is the final revision and it rules so much I will be using it live, and we worked hard to make this as affordable as possible without sacrificing the quality of the guitar. I'm so excited for this!

theicon2125

Reaction score
I'll say this much: I was shocked at how good a job they did with the import model, and that was just the first revision. I have a gun metal grey 6 that is the final revision and it rules so much I will be using it live, and we worked hard to make this as affordable as possible without sacrificing the quality of the guitar. I'm so excited for this!

Can you say what the pickups are?

mike1033

Reaction score
Hey all, I was kind of curious of what ever became of the silverburst sparkle models? You don't really see much of them and they don't seem to be available, was it just a limited color?

bulb

Reaction score
Hey all, I was kind of curious of what ever became of the silverburst sparkle models? You don't really see much of them and they don't seem to be available, was it just a limited color?

No but I do think they were generally less common because they were a bit of a pain to make.

the gunmetal looks pretty rad.

wonder what the price point will be?

I'm personally really happy with and pleasantly surprised by the price point, but that's all I'll say.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
Yeah metal flake is apparently really hard to spray properly. It is, however, objectively the best finish for that guitar. :yesway:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score

I'm still thrilled I grabbed my silverburst sparkle when I did as that particular guitar is, and will remain to be, part of the "keeper" group! Seriously one of the best Jacksons I've ever played, sounds great for everything! :eek: The finish looks AMAZING in person too, the huge flakes really catch the light and reflect it back perfectly! :cool:

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Cherokee Warrior
Reaction score
No but I do think they were generally less common because they were a bit of a pain to make.

I'm personally really happy with and pleasantly surprised by the price point, but that's all I'll say.

Any chance any of your siggy's will be released with Floyd'ed versions?

Black_Sheep

Reaction score
I hope the pricetag is not "suspiciously low" :lol:, im guessing around 1500€ ?

Looks great imo :) might get one if i haven't saved enough for the "real" one by the time this gets released :lol:

Passtheapathy

Reaction score
I'm going to guess like $1200-1300. Including Juggernauts in a guitar anywhere around that price is an insanely good value.

eloann

Reaction score
tumblr_oj2ir9ARms1uld66xo1_1280.jpg

That 7 looks like something I might be interested in. I don't generally like Jackson's aesthetics but this headstock and the traditional inlay... why not.

Wheel truss rod adjustment is a plus. How's their neck profile ?

bulb

Reaction score
That 7 looks like something I might be interested in. I don't generally like Jackson's aesthetics but this headstock and the traditional inlay... why not.

Wheel truss rod adjustment is a plus. How's their neck profile ?

Wheel Truss Rod should be on every guitar ever, but I only have the power to enforce them on mine haha.

Neck profile is thin but not too thin, c shaped, and I'm kinda loving the feel of no binding so much on the Pro series that I may have the USA updated to match haha.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
2jebwar.jpg

This looks AWESOME. Now do I stick with my original plan of getting a frost blue ht6 or spring for one of the pros? Hmmmm...

')