Mishas Sig?

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Those pics are 6 strings, will these be available in 7 string?

I've seen several shops offering a 7 model. That said, they're likely not to stock all the options at once so if you want one of the more expensive you'll possibly have to browse shops a bit. Finding a matte black one might not be too difficult.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
God damn it I'm gonna end up with one of the 7s, I can't resist :mad:

The question is whether to go with the silverburst sparkle or the tortoise.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Misha do you know what the "Bulb" version is supposed to run for the maple/alder version? Now that pricing is coming out and they're on display at NAMM I would think it's not necessary to keep it secret still right? ;)

Off Jackson's website: MSRP (guess at list prices)

Jugg HT 6: $3,265.29-$3,673.43 ($2399-$2799)

Jugg HT 7: $3,673.43 ($2799)

Bulb HT 6: $4,081.62 ($3099)

Bulb HT 7: $5,034.00 ($3725)

Pure guesses rounding from 26% down; don't quote me.

Noting Misha stated the starting price for the Jugg HT 6 is $2399- from $3265, that's like a 26% mark down, so it doesn't seem too bad. Took the sting out of the MSRP for the Bulb models, remembering they are USA. Good deal. I don't get what the difference between the Bulb and Juggernaut models are either, other than the Periphery inlay. I read the thread and the Jackson write ups. All AAA tops for stains. What's the big difference I missed?

EDIT: Yes the pickups covers too.

Guitarrags

Reaction score
Is there two different blue burst colors being offered? Looks like the bulb version is a little darker. If anyone can clarify that would be sweet!

bulb

Reaction score
Off Jackson's website: MSRP (guess at list prices)

Jugg HT 6: $3,265.29-$3,673.43 ($2399-$2799)

Jugg HT 7: $3,673.43 ($2799)

Bulb HT 6: $4,081.62 ($3099)

Bulb HT 7: $5,034.00 ($3725)

Pure guesses rounding from 26% down; don't quote me.

Noting Misha stated the starting price for the Jugg HT 6 is $2399- from $3265, that's like a 26% mark down, so it doesn't seem too bad. Took the sting out of the MSRP for the Bulb models, remembering they are USA. Good deal. I don't get what the difference between the Bulb and Juggernaut models are either, other than the Periphery inlay. I read the thread and the Jackson write ups. All AAA tops for stains. What's the big difference I missed?

EDIT: Yes the pickups covers too.

The difference is the 'P' Inlay, Brushed Nickel Covers with the Laser Etched logo and the control cavity on the back has my signature laser etched as well.
The substantial price difference comes from the fact that Ron Thorn is doing the inlays by hand (I said I wanted the best, they got me the best haha) and as a result there is a limited supply on how many of the 'Bulb' ones we can do a year. That added with the actual cost of the inlay bumps up the price. We are planning on the standard model being the mainstay.

bulb

Reaction score
God damn it I'm gonna end up with one of the 7s, I can't resist :mad:

The question is whether to go with the silverburst sparkle or the tortoise.

I saw the Silverburst finished for the first time yesterday (it was the last color they tweaked, and I had only seen the body painted up until then)
I told them the next guitar they send me has to be the Silverburst, it looks so sick, and it's going to be awesome with the lights on stage!

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
The headstock looks almost comically oversized to me, do Jacksons usually look like that? :scratch:

cheosamad21

That kid with the 7
Reaction score
At that price point the 6 string is probably joining me this year. Look incredible. Would love the 'Bulb' model but I won't be able to afford it. Amazing looking sig. Probably my favorite new guitar for the entire year.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
I saw the Silverburst finished for the first time yesterday (it was the last color they tweaked, and I had only seen the body painted up until then)
I told them the next guitar they send me has to be the Silverburst, it looks so sick, and it's going to be awesome with the lights on stage!

You'll be the prettiest princess at the ball! :lol:

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
The difference is the 'P' Inlay, Brushed Nickel Covers with the Laser Etched logo and the control cavity on the back has my signature laser etched as well.
The substantial price difference comes from the fact that Ron Thorn is doing the inlays by hand (I said I wanted the best, they got me the best haha) and as a result there is a limited supply on how many of the 'Bulb' ones we can do a year. That added with the actual cost of the inlay bumps up the price. We are planning on the standard model being the mainstay.

Dude that is awesome sauce that they are virtually the same instrument, +/- some cosmetic differences. Ron Thorn is the man for sure so that is pretty amazing to have him do an inlay. To me, it seemed like a big jump for an inlay, especially when compared to the full board Dylan H. has done like my incoming axe. But you can tell that "P" isn't a typical 12th fret job with average material, plus again, it's Thorn :yesway:. Those are all really cool touches. One of those models should have a home with me. I can't get over the sex that is both the tiger eye and laguna with the binding; that just sets me off!

There is nothing but badass involved with this signature line.

Thorerges

Reaction score
Although I am definitely getting a 6, I would also be keenly interested in a floyd rose version when it (hopefully) sees the light of day. I have no doubt that this model will sell pretty well, so it's only a matter of time I guess.

Anyone have info as to what the neck profile is like? Shreddy?

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Have to sell something to cover it, but definitely ordering a Bulb version 6'er in Tiger Eye. Ron Thorn inlay and all the best specs on a model from Jackson USA CS make it a no-brainer for me! :wub:

rapterr15

Reaction score
Love these new models (it'd be hard choosing which color to get), but doesn't a $300 upcharge for the 7 seem a bit much?

Ludo95

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4T0CGoQBk8
( for Mishas sigs go to 2:06)
Nice close up of the tiger amber burst one here!

BTW the silverburst one looks unbelievably cool with nickel covers!
Jackson_Misha_Mansoor_Bulb_HT7_EB_SBS_front.jpg

However, they generally look better with nickel cover pickups IMO
The Juggernaut model would have been nicer with silver screws pickups but, anyway, they still look great !

Latest posts

')