Mishas Sig?

Glades

Down in the Everglades
Reaction score
Is there a release date for these? I will be getting one of those 7's.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Siggevaio

Reaction score
I hope to be able to try one of these Pros in a shop but I'm not holding my breath, as it seems like nobody gets the cool stuff around here!

Also, hoping for somewhat of a fair price in Europe!

Thomann usually gets the price right, so I'm guessing 899$ = 899 euro which seems fair. Would be nice to try it out before a purchase though.

Edit: It's up for 822 euros at Thomann. Great price.

https://www.thomann.de/intl/jackson_pro_misha_mansoor_ht7_fmcb.htm

Lyrx

Reaction score

Attachments

• 20170121_135337.jpg
    20170121_135337.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 165

zjb7777

Reaction score
Is there any possibility the pickups in the new Pro series model will be sold separately? Cause those, I'm pretty interested in. Just because I don't have $800 to blow on a new 6 :lol:

Millul

Reaction score

xzacx

Reaction score
Is there any possibility the pickups in the new Pro series model will be sold separately? Cause those, I'm pretty interested in. Just because I don't have $800 to blow on a new 6 :lol:

I bet at least a handful will pop up for same from private sellers who've upgraded to Juggernauts.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
I told Jackson that I would only be down with a Pro Series if we could genuinely make a guitar that was not only good, solid and reliable enough for me to tour with, but also packed with features. I can't even tell you how happy that we got that done on a guitar that looks like that and that exists in that sub $1000 price range haha. Makes me giddy!

great news...cant wait to try one out. its awesome that they were able to pull it off.

maybe I missed it, but when can we expect them to hit the streets?

vent187

Reaction score
With the American version, you really tested out the prototypes for a while, even testing them out on tour. Any reason why you didn't test prototypes of the pro models on tour, before putting them out?

bulb

Reaction score
With the American version, you really tested out the prototypes for a while, even testing them out on tour. Any reason why you didn't test prototypes of the pro models on tour, before putting them out?

So much of that testing had to do with the fact that we were doing a brand new design, it's a lot of work and took a lot of refining. Since this is the exact same carve and a lot of the same kind of features, it was more about replicating what made the USA models work, and the Indo factory did an insanely good job with that.
It's always better to keep these things secret, so we actually had that opportunity this time around thanks to that.

Krazy Kalle

Reaction score
Waited so long for this. The price is unbelivable!

Only got one question about it: Jackson page says "maple tops", does this mean they have actual caps or just veneers?

I think it would be nice to see the "finish variants" on each of them. Like a satin 7 and a flamed burst 6.
The satin white looks amazing and would be even more one the 7!

The only thing I am "unhappy" about is the ocean burst. The edges look way too black for my taste and the color itself looks more violet than blue to me!? Was hoping so hard for a frost blue matte 7 :D
But we will see when I got one in my hand!
I'd be surprised if I'm not stunned about a Misha product! :D

Hope you dont get me wrong, I'm super excited for these and can't wait to play and maybe buy one! :)

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Damn, I've been looking for a baritone 7 for a while and this looks like the best value guitar for me. The KM7 is neat with the proper Hipshot and SS frets but this is almost half the price of that. Really looking forward to seeing how the pickups will sound.

Shame the gunmetal grey version isn't available as a 7 but the blue model looks just as rad.

bulb

Reaction score
Waited so long for this. The price is unbelivable!

Only got one question about it: Jackson page says "maple tops", does this mean they have actual caps or just veneers?

They are veneers for sure, as are all guitars in this price range, but they are gorgeous.

BigBossAF

Kept you waiting, huh?
Reaction score
If you get the chance to record a video anytime soon, I think a lot of people would appreaciate a sountest or review on the Pro series trough your normal gear. Really curious how the pickups sound and since I'm onboard with getting myself a 7 string soon (plus Jackson fanboy), would be an awesome input.

P.S: If they ever ask you on new finishes for it, make the matte white a thing for the sevens!

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been answered, I did a quick scan of the thread and didn't see it.

Are these (pro-series) going to be made in Mexico or Indonesia?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw Misha's post on this page. Literally did ctrl+f for 'indo' on the last 4 pages except for this one. :)

Last edited:

bulb

Reaction score
If you get the chance to record a video anytime soon, I think a lot of people would appreaciate a sountest or review on the Pro series trough your normal gear. Really curious how the pickups sound and since I'm onboard with getting myself a 7 string soon (plus Jackson fanboy), would be an awesome input.

P.S: If they ever ask you on new finishes for it, make the matte white a thing for the sevens!

I'd like to do that but I probably won't have time to get to it until I'm back from this tour since we leave tomorrow.
I think people will be pleasantly surprised!

')