Misha's solo album

• Thread starter gordonbombay
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
In the tradition of all great solo albums, you need guest solos from all the guitarists ever.

Cybin

Reaction score
Variations of Breeze, no vocals, looped for 54 minutes

lawizeg

Reaction score
I just want new stuff, maybe re-done versions with new aspects of older songs. I don't really want a Soundclick compilation.

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
Really looking forward to this. I would love to get a full album and not have to download sound click files..

bulb

Reaction score
I feel that hahaha. The first two riffs are the ones that just blow my mind.

Mind if I make a suggestion about a potential vocalist or two for a track? Couldn't hurt to see what one or two people could come up with, right?

Doesn't hurt to make a suggestion, so long as you manage your expectations haha.

bulb

Reaction score
Any idea on a time frame for the solo album? I know you just recently decided to do it, but seeing as most of the songs have already been written and all, I wonder how long it would take to complete? Pre Periphery 3 or post do you think?

I would like to record it between Slaughter and before our next tour.
Since there wouldn't need to be the standard 3+ months of promo since I am doing it myself and doing a digital release only, I think it would be realistic for it to come out this year if all goes as planned, perhaps around christmas time.

BeyondAntares

Reaction score
i'm keen on hearing something that wasn't on his soundclick for the past 2 years.

bulb

Reaction score
There will be a couple songs that won't be soundclick songs or songs that anyone has heard, but please do try to understand that the whole point of doing this in the first place was to put out songs that wouldn't make it out otherwise.

I got a lot of positive feedback for the idea when I initially proposed it, and that is why I decided to do this, so I apologize if it's not exactly what you are after but it is what I am going to put out.

Reaction score
Don't apologize. It's your music and your album. I have some things I specifically would like to see, but I'm not gonna jump on here spouting off dictating what you should do. Don't pick up the album if it has songs you don't want to hear again on it.

elnyrb10

fly you fools
Reaction score
i forgot to add that i want/need this sentence is false as well as i lost my lunch in my pants with misha on vocals.

New Age Moron

Reaction score
It'll be great to hear some of the Soundclick tracks fully realised. This album will surely crush.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
I know you don't half time to find a lot of different vocalists, I heard of this guy Chris Beretto everyone's harpping about you should try him on a track or two.

half-trollface.jpg

2Q==

Taylord

Reaction score
Would of been cool if he had held on to Far Out for this, that would of been pretty fitting I think.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
.... the naysayers. honestly misha, your instrumental tunes are some of the best pieces of music i've ever heard. i'll never forget the initial reaction i had to your soundclick tunes over 6 years ago. and to this day, i still don't get tired of hearing the same 70 (!) tracks and clips that i have compiled from when you allowed us to download it all for free. imo, you paved the way for modern home recording with your inspiring and awesome music. i'll be sure to throw you a generous sum of money when you release this.

/fanboyism

')