Miss UV

• Thread starter Miss UV
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ajdath

Banned
Reaction score
Miss UV said:
I've just been invited to join this forum and would like to tell you a bit more about myself:
I'm a 30 year old female from the Netherlands.
I've played the guitar for 12 years now and I'm totally in love with my Ibanez UV 777 PBK :bowdown: and I also have an Ibanez RG 7420.
I'm from the band Desensitised and we play old-school death / grind.

Cheers!

<a href="http://www.desensitised.nl" target="_blank"><b>www.desensitised.nl</b></a><br>
hi , nice old school death metal. holland had its golden times with death metal i still remember the 90s :metal: . im singer and guitarest of death/thrash metal band www.ajdath.net you can hear some old school tunes there. i recorded using randall head amp and ibanez guitars 6 strings, now im waiting my 7 strings custom to record the new album ilpost pics when its ready :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Miss UV

Reaction score
Thanks!
True, in the 90s we had some excellent bands here! :hbang:
Good luck with recording the new album :shred:

ajdath

Banned
Reaction score
thanks, for the wishes. i really liked gorfest in the 90s i was really surprised how the other scenes went forward and the dutch went backwards your from there tell me what happened??
for our recording we still have long time , to be honest im having problems with finding 7 strings guitarest who can catch the speed in the new material i hate to be 1 guitarest in the band , mean while i cant wait to get my custom :shred:
i was watching your vedio clip what head amps and pickups you used to record ?
one last question what do u think of the great kat ?? ;)

Miss UV

Reaction score
I like(d) Gorefest too and of course, not to forget, Pestilence! I don't know what happened to the scene then....perhaps too many bands and the whole scene destroyed itself a bit.... There are also some bands here that are pretty complacent and think they will be discovered while sitting in their rehearsalrooms, whereas they don't seem or want to realise that you have to work pretty hard to reach something simply because there ARE so many bands....
I use a Marshall JMP MK II head (from 1976) and DiMarzio Blaze II pickups.
Haha, the Great Kat...... I think she's crazy! but an awfully good guitarist too...but if had to pick a woman I'd say Jennifer Batten, what she does is insane :hbang:
Great that you have a custom guitar made! Do you have a link where it can be viewed? What kind of guitar is it?

ajdath

Banned
Reaction score
Miss UV said:
I like(d) Gorefest too and of course, not to forget, Pestilence! I don't know what happened to the scene then....perhaps too many bands and the whole scene destroyed itself a bit.... There are also some bands here that are pretty complacent and think they will be discovered while sitting in their rehearsalrooms, whereas they don't seem or want to realise that you have to work pretty hard to reach something simply because there ARE so many bands....
I use a Marshall JMP MK II head (from 1976) and DiMarzio Blaze II pickups.
Haha, the Great Kat...... I think she's crazy! but an awfully good guitarist too...but if had to pick a woman I'd say Jennifer Batten, what she does is insane :hbang:
Great that you have a custom guitar made! Do you have a link where it can be viewed? What kind of guitar is it?
pestilence is one of my favs too , i agree with you to have a band means burning your ass, lots of money, lots of time and work, 100% dedication.my band is since 1995 and still i couldnt release more than 2 demos and 1 mini cd it takes lots of effort and time. my guitar is still under construction hehe . it was made with special design for me i mean the look , its not copy of other guitars, just my own model. its made of maghony body and maghony neck with palisander fretboard .neck-thru. its 7 ofcourse. 2 humbuckers ( merlin pickups ) floyd rose original . it has no dots or inlays on the fret board just i choosed islamic geometric design that will be in the 11,12,13th fret , bending around the neck and head . about pics i can send you the making of the design and the making of the guitar to your email because they are lots of . they are updating thier site so maybe it wont work now, but last time i checked it did so its www.pasguitars.com

ps: there is guitarest called Katrina Johansson she shreads really nice but some times she gets soo close in style to michael angelo you cant always hear her own style. but its cool any way to see that girls can shread too hehe

jtm45

Reaction score
Welcome 'Miss UV':metal:
I have a JMP MkII head as well but i am using a PodXT most of the time these days.
They're classic amps!
Mine is a '79 50watt Master Volume (top one in this pic).
ResizeWizard-13.jpg

Miss UV

Reaction score
Thanks!
Sweet Marshall head!
Mine almost looks the same only the on / off and standby switches are different.

and it has 4 inputs

TheReal7

Mr. Melody
Contributor
Reaction score
jtm45 said:
Welcome 'Miss UV':metal:
I have a JMP MkII head as well but i am using a PodXT most of the time these days.
They're classic amps!
Mine is a '79 50watt Master Volume (top one in this pic).
ResizeWizard-13.jpg

since you dont use the 800....feel free to lend it to me :D

jtm45

Reaction score
TheReal7 said:
Is that the re-issue?
The top one is an all original 1979 Master Volume 50watt head (which is in awesome condition for it's age!)and the red one is a very early ltd.edition re-issue of the classic JCM800 100watt Master Volume head.
They make a re-issue of the JCM800 now (probably the one you're thinking of) but it's not exact like the red one.
It had a matching 4x12 red cab as well but i sold the pair of them as i prefer the sound of the older '79 50 watter.
EB1.jpg

StevieHimself

7-STRING SCORPION
Reaction score
Congrats to Susan for being featured on the back of the 2009 Ibanez catalog :) I am so proud of you, my friend!!! 7-string twin powers, activate!

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
WOW! Big bump! I can see why from her profile pic! But the last time she logged on to the site was on 08-11-2006.
We would rewelcome her back if she came back.

StevieHimself

7-STRING SCORPION
Reaction score
Finally got to meet my pal Susan and see her tear it up w/God Dethroned last night @ Blender Theatre, NYC. She is wicked cool, amazing stage presence, rippin' leads and...we hung out in Starbucks before the show? I can die a happy man now! (And yes my wife knows because I told her LOL!)

Reaction score
I've just been invited to join this forum and would like to tell you a bit more about myself:
I'm a 30 year old female from the Netherlands.
I've played the guitar for 12 years now and I'm totally in love with my Ibanez UV 777 PBK :bowdown: and I also have an Ibanez RG 7420.
I'm from the band Desensitised and we play old-school death / grind.

Cheers!

www.desensitised.nl

You should post some pics of your guitars =)

Also I think your site is down?

Mark

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally got to meet my pal Susan and see her tear it up w/God Dethroned last night @ Blender Theatre, NYC. She is wicked cool, amazing stage presence, rippin' leads and...we hung out in Starbucks before the show? I can die a happy man now! (And yes my wife knows because I told her LOL!)

I remember when she posted here, and whatnot, then went i bought the new God Dethroned record, i was like "Holy shit!"

')