Mixing and Mastering Free for You!

• Thread starter ShadowAMD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowAMD

Reaction score
I need some talented musicians to mix and Master..

After many years mixing and mastering I now have my own small studio with a lot of money in it.. I have the chance to work for a big client, but I need some reference music. Most of the mixes I have done in the past are tied up and I can't use it for my own promotional purposes.

So here's the deal:

1) I get to promote this as a mix / master I have done and there are no limitations on promotional side. This may help you're band out as well, free promo.

2) It must be a complete song that's drums / guitars / bass / vox... I need to show off a full range of skills.

3) You must be open to critique, I will always be friendly and professional but if some parts of the songs like guitars are lacking EQ etc. It's best to get the sound right first in stead of EQ'ing to death,

4) The mixes and masters are of joint legal ownership, the band get's a copy and I keep one for myself. I don't in anyway promote this as my own material it is literally to show what I can do, so I can distribute it as I please.

If you're intersted let me know.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Eben

dangert billy
Reaction score
Well this ain't much but I have a track from an old band I played in, unfortunately the original vocal files were deleted so there's no vox but everything else is there.

Here's a sample mix. For whatever reason ....... doesn't work here, so:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6451152/mixes/mtaermx.mp3
There are a couple errors in this mix but like I said it's a sample. Let me know if you wanna take a swing at this.

ShadowAMD

Reaction score
Well this ain't much but I have a track from an old band I played in, unfortunately the original vocal files were deleted so there's no vox but everything else is there.

Here's a sample mix. For whatever reason ....... doesn't work here, so:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6451152/mixes/mtaermx.mp3
There are a couple errors in this mix but like I said it's a sample. Let me know if you wanna take a swing at this.

Really sweet song, also not a bad mix. But I really could do with some vox..

Is this something you need doing? Or are you giving me something to play with LOL?

Eben

dangert billy
Reaction score
I can get you another song from that same band that has vocals, but the recordings aren't as up to snuff as I'd like them to be, it was recorded some time ago. You can do whatever you want with these songs, if you want them. As long as my name gets on there somewhere, you know.

ShadowAMD

Reaction score
I can get you another song from that same band that has vocals, but the recordings aren't as up to snuff as I'd like them to be, it was recorded some time ago. You can do whatever you want with these songs, if you want them. As long as my name gets on there somewhere, you know.

That's great, send them over :)

Eben

dangert billy
Reaction score
Okay, let me get all the files organized and zipped up for you. The bass guitar in the first song I linked is MIDI based, as are the drums in both songs. Is that okay?

ShadowAMD

Reaction score
Okay, let me get all the files organized and zipped up for you. The bass guitar in the first song I linked is MIDI based, as are the drums in both songs. Is that okay?

Should be..

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
How long are you willing to wait dude, I can send you a track from my album perhaps tomorrow?

ShadowAMD

Reaction score
I'll be working on the above one's this week, I need some more.. Any offers?

')