Mixing practice - Raw stems for you to mix and master!

• Thread starter Kurkkuviipale
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stijnson

Reaction score
Thanks man, I'll check the mix again. I'll see if I can improve the cymbals. The bass I'll check too, I took only the DI, and created a low and high track. The low track has a lp at about 300 hz, and high track has a hp at 500 hz. But i'll see if maybe the IR I'm using on the high end track is creating some annoying low mids. Wouldn't surprise me!

I'm also not using any of the extra drum samples btw. figured I'd try it with the sounds I have available to me when mixing my own stuff. (standard SD Avatar kit)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VigilSerus

Guys gals n guitars
Reaction score
Hey there, first time listener to your music. Its super dope, awesome track! I've never gotten the chance to get a critique on my mixing so this is exciting.

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/vigilserus/null-point-mix-practice[/SC]

There's stuff I'd want to do more, especially with automation, but I felt like this was a decent kick off point to see how it sounds so far. Ended up using your drum midi, only thing I left in was the SD toms and the reverse crash. Thanks for your time in advance!

Drezik27

Reaction score
I'm a little late to the game, but here's mine. Would love some feedback from you all.

Song itself is awesome, really fun to mix. As everyone else mentioned, thanks again for posting this.

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/bdrezik/joel-lindfors-null-point-mixmaster[/SC]

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
how did you get the guitars to sound so huge OP?

')