Mixwave SpiritBox Mike Stringer

• Thread starter Txus Rosa
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Txus Rosa

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey!!
I thought that the month of August was quiet inhey!! I thought that the month of August was quiet in terms of launching amp sims but... it's not like that at all. Here you have the latest news from Mixwave, SpiritBox Mike Stringer. A new suite from the creators of the Benson Chimera, Milkman Creamer or Jason Richardson. This amp sim has 3 amps, reverb, delay, chorus, a powerful cabinet section, a transpose, which works very well, and a Ring Modulator pedal. It is quite complete and you can get some incredible tones and at the same time quite curious. What is your opinion? Greetings, thank you very much and I hope you enjoy it! terms of launching amp sims but... it's not like that at all. Here you have the latest news from Mixwave, SpiritBox Mike Stringer. A new suite from the creators of the Benson Chimera, Milkman Creamer or Jason Richardson. This amp sim has 3 amps, reverb, delay, chorus, a powerful cabinet section, a transpose, which works very well, and a Ring Modulator pedal. It is quite complete and you can get some incredible tones and at the same time quite curious. What is your opinion? Greetings, thank you very much and I hope you enjoy it!

Latest posts