Mmmmmmmm...Bogner Alchemist...

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
Whatchall think? It has a release/availability date of the 23rd which is this thursday. Looks to be a little beasty.

= Bogner Amplification =

very much interested in this one. not unlike some of the low wattage tubers like the Laney Lionheart and and Hughes and Kettner tubers. Me likey!:agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kristallin

punk'd
Reaction score
The 2-Channel head is $1,099 in the new AMS catalog. I'd like to hear it.

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
there are sound clips on the site. also if you do a youtube search there are about 3 or 4 videos of Mr. Bogner himself demoing the amp at musik messe and the NY amp show

heres the link straight to the samples

= Bogner Amplification =

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Interesting... I'd love to check one out in person, as it seems to be doing the sort of modded Marshall sound I'm into, but it's tough to tell because they don't seem to be hitting it with anything high gain.

Though, I'm not really a fan of built in effects...

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
im not sure its going to be super high gain. sounds more like a classic gain setting. coupled with the greenbacks it comes stock with the thing brekas up fast and easy making that sweet sound ala brian may(i know he uses blue backs...but same situation: low wattage celestions). supposedly though if you drop it to 20w it starts to resemble a "brown sound" marshall

Though, I'm not really a fan of built in effects...
built in effects are not everyone's cup of tea...but it's delay and reverb...delay being the only effect i really use and only for leads. it also may be noted, as an inference right now, but im sure the delay effect IS A LINE 6 EFFECT. My delay/echo unit of choice right now is a Line 6 Echo Park...so sounds perfect for me:agreed:

Kakaka

I am with Jesus!
Reaction score
US$1099 for a head by Bogner is a nice offer, but useless for me if it can't go brutal. For the price, I really think it can't go anything close to Überschall brutal.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
it wasn't designed to ;)

Latest posts

')