Mobile Tab Options

• Thread starter SailorwigZ81
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SailorwigZ81

Intrinsic
Reaction score
Okay, here's the dilemma. I am currently in the navy and will be living aboard my ship for a month or two while I look for a new apartment (just got back from deployment). M wife currently has my laptop so I'm running off of an iPad 2, which also doubles as my amp until we move in. The question I have is concerning downloading Guitar Pro tabs. I downloaded the Guitar Pro App and it says it can download tabs with a built in web browser. I've used the browser with no results. Wondering if anyone has used this or recommends a different app. Any help would be much appreciated.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
The regular UG tab app is good. It was just recently on amazon for free unfortunately. It is normally like 8 bucks I believe.

SailorwigZ81

Intrinsic
Reaction score
Yeah, the app, I believe, is $2.99. Does it download the tab or is it justa viewer/browser? I'm looking for a way download them to my iPad with using a computer.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
Well, I have it on an android device. My phone, it just pulls them up. I am not too sure how it works with pro tabs. It just lists tabs and pulls them up. It should work on your ipad.

whiskey5

Reaction score
Okay, here's the dilemma. I am currently in the navy and will be living aboard my ship for a month or two while I look for a new apartment (just got back from deployment). M wife currently has my laptop so I'm running off of an iPad 2, which also doubles as my amp until we move in. The question I have is concerning downloading Guitar Pro tabs. I downloaded the Guitar Pro App and it says it can download tabs with a built in web browser. I've used the browser with no results. Wondering if anyone has used this or recommends a different app. Any help would be much appreciated.

I've had guitar pro on ipad2 for about 7 months with no issues.

mikemueller2112

Reaction score
I have the Guitar Pro app on my iPhone and iPad and love it. I haven't tried downloading any tabs from the browser, but I do store my tabs in my Dropbox, and then download them from the Dropbox app in my iPhone/iPad and it works like a charm.

Whitechapel7

Reaction score

welcome home sir! i know there is a free app for Songsterr.com that isnt pro, but if you have flash player on your ipad, you can just go to the normal website, and it should be in pro tabs. hope this helps :metal:

jaketheripper

Reaction score
I have tab toolkit. It was like ten bucks, but it has a built in browser and it works well enough. Just go to ultimate guitar and download like you normally would. Also, the songsterr app. :metal:

Iamasingularity

7string Ghost
Reaction score
I think you might be navigating wrongly, thats what happened to me the 1st time I used it. Go to ultimate guitar through the GP app and select the tab and scroll down on the page, you will find a download button. Click the red button and you should have it. Its best to navigate horizontally,

')