Modded Peavey 6505+ Footswitch!

• Thread starter joelozzy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

joelozzy

RG7 Whore
Reaction score
Brief Description: [FONT=&quot]Modded Peavey 6505+ Footswitch[/FONT]
Modifications:
[FONT=&quot]See below for details[/FONT]
Accessories:
[FONT=&quot]Cable for footswitch[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sydney, Australia (Willing to Ship Worldwide)[/FONT]
Contact Info:
[FONT=&quot]E-mail or P.M me here. dj_jolly87@hotmail.com[/FONT]
References:
[FONT=&quot]Bought and sold a fair amount on here with users: Zimbloth, Elysian, Rbailey1010, Schecter007, Lateralus819, Despised_0515, MetaMurphic. Ebay: ozzy2005guitar.[/FONT]
Price: [FONT=&quot]$80 + Shipping.[/FONT]

Pictures:

2011-09-25110818.jpg

2011-09-25110856.jpg

IMGP1091.jpg

IMGP1086.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
Hey Guys,

I have for sale a Peavey 6505+ Pedal Modified by Cheeseblock effects. It has two built in true bypass loops which are turned on and off via the switches as seen in the photos. They each have their own LED. The originial 3 LED's have also been brightened. It has also been modded to take a standard 9 volt adaptor which allows the 2 extra modded LEDs to function. It is in an excellent condition.

This is an awesome pedal to have for any user who owns a 6505+. For me it meant I could turn off a chain of pedals as well as switching to the clean channel all in one step. It was a must have. Without it I was practically putting on a tap dancing show.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. This should sell fast. I believe new unmodded 6505+ pedals go for more than this in Australia.

Goodluck

Joel

[/FONT]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

joelozzy

RG7 Whore
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention as it isn't really depicted in the photos:

It also has an input and output jack installed into the pedal. See the pedalboard pics.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
There's a good chance I'll be picking up a 6505+ combo by next weekend, in which case I'd be very interested in picking this up, because that switching ability sounds really awesome. I'm guessing it's possible to set up the chain such that I could flip to clean and turn an EQ pedal on while turning off the boost? I'm guessing my MXR will go to spiffifying the clean channel instead of tweaking lead if I change amps.

joelozzy

RG7 Whore
Reaction score
There's a good chance I'll be picking up a 6505+ combo by next weekend, in which case I'd be very interested in picking this up, because that switching ability sounds really awesome. I'm guessing it's possible to set up the chain such that I could flip to clean and turn an EQ pedal on while turning off the boost? I'm guessing my MXR will go to spiffifying the clean channel instead of tweaking lead if I change amps.

Hey mate yeah you can basically you can run two loops and switch them on and off as you please. One switch can activate or deactivate the loop turning everything in the loop on or off etc. It's fantastic. The mod itself actually cost more than what I'm asking for it. I'm looking for a quick sale on this one.

P.M or email me if you're genuinely interested. I can ship worldwide.

I'm not sure if the 6505+ combo takes the same pedal though you will need to check up on that.

Let me know.

Cheers

Joel

joelozzy

RG7 Whore
Reaction score
Can you give me a quote on shipping to Ohio in the U.S.?

My guess is $30. I can only get exact quotes of a Saturday. I'm willing to pay the rest if it's more. But my guess is between $30-$50.

P.M me if you like. We can work something out that we're both happy with.

Cheers

Joel

joelozzy

RG7 Whore
Reaction score
Had some interest but no biters yet. Have a read of the info. It's a must have if you run a 6505+ with a pedalboard!

')