Modded Peavey 6505+ Footswitch

• Thread starter joelozzy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

joelozzy

RG7 Whore
Reaction score
Brief Description: Modded Peavey 6505+ Footswitch
Modifications:
See below for details
Accessories:
Cable for footswitch
Sydney, Australia (Willing to Ship Worldwide)
Contact Info:
E-mail or P.M me here.
References:
Bought and sold a fair amount on here with users: Zimbloth, Elysian, Rbailey1010, Schecter007, Lateralus819, Despised_0515, MetaMurphic. Ebay: ozzy2005guitar.
Price: $50 + Shipping.

Pictures:

2011-09-25110818.jpg

2011-09-25110856.jpg

IMGP1091.jpg

IMGP1086.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
Hey Guys,

I have for sale a Peavey 6505+ Pedal Modified by Cheeseblock effects. I am selling this as I no longer have a use for it. It has two built in true bypass loops which are turned on and off via the switches as seen in the photos. They each have their own LED. The originial 3 LED's have also been brightened. It has also been modded to take a standard 9 volt adaptor which allows the 2 extra modded LEDs to function. It is in an excellent condition.

This is an awesome pedal to have for any user who owns a 6505+. For me it meant I could turn off a chain of pedals as well as switching to the clean channel all in one step. It was a must have. Without it I was practically putting on a tap dancing show.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers
[/FONT]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')