Monuments Clip with Metal Machinery SDX

Taylord

Reaction score
Hey guys, I took advantage of Toontrack's Superior sale and snagged Metal Machinery, which is the unprocessed version of Metal Machine which gives more mics and routing options. So far this is the mix I came up with. The clip is taken from Monuments' "I The Destroyer." So far this pack is a lot to work with and I would recommend it!

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/taylord-2/i-the-dk[/SC]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kylezan

Reaction score
Hey guys, I took advantage of Toontrack's Superior sale and snagged Metal Machinery, which is the unprocessed version of Metal Machine which gives more mics and routing options. So far this is the mix I came up with. The clip is taken from Monuments' "I The Destroyer." So far this pack is a lot to work with and I would recommend it!

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/taylord-2/i-the-dk[/SC]

Ah man! I've been waiting for it to go on sale, thanks for the heads up!

Just took a listen on my laptop and it sounded great on these crappy speakers, ill give it another listen later on my monitors. What did you use for guitars?

Taylord

Reaction score
Ah man! I've been waiting for it to go on sale, thanks for the heads up!

Just took a listen on my laptop and it sounded great on these crappy speakers, ill give it another listen later on my monitors. What did you use for guitars?

Thank you man! I used my Carvin DC700 with BKP Jugg set into AxeII with a Drive-Amp-Cab patch with the 6160 Block and OH 412 RBN 121 Ultra Res Cab.

Nannarzz

Djentleman
Reaction score
Dude, your toms are insane!! Could you rundown what you did on them? I have a hard time getting my toms to have that much, punch and depth to them

Taylord

Reaction score
Dude, your toms are insane!! Could you rundown what you did on them? I have a hard time getting my toms to have that much, punch and depth to them

Thanks dude. I didn't do a whole lot, I think they just sound good as is. I scooped the mids and boosted around 80-90 as well as 2K and a 5K shelf. Mild amount of compression and sent them to the parallel bus as well as a reverb channel.

')