Monuments Megathread

Reaction score
Barretto is good. But he has been in too many bands.

Scratch that...he has been in too many EXTREMELY GIFTED or TALENTED bands.

Personally, I do NOT think he deserves that. He is not a god or something of a vocalist...

-.-'

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score

Personally, I do NOT think he deserves that. He is not a god or something of a vocalist...

-.-'

He's got his musical dick in everything, so what :nuts:

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score

-.-'

Jason Richardson has done the exact same thing but you don't see anybody bitching about him jumping from band to band :rolleyes:

Who really gives a flying .... what/how many projects he has been in? To be fair, he's really only "been" in Periphery and Friend For a Foe. He was just a fill-in for HAARP. And he is currently a full member of Ever Forthright and now Monuments.

Anectine_Matt

Reaction score
I'm hoping that he is their new vocalist, and I'm also hoping (sorry y'all) for a distinct lack of sax in the new Monuments material, haha. At any rate, I get the feeling that he'd be a really good fit with Monuments, seems like an arrangement that could potentially do no wrong in my eyes.

Dan

Reaction score
I wonder if Monuments will be adding sax now....

I'm hoping that he is their new vocalist, and I'm also hoping (sorry y'all) for a distinct lack of sax in the new Monuments material, haha.

Browne and i were chatting about this the other day, i don't think there is going to be much in the way of sax in the new material :rolleyes:

If i get my way though and i twist Chris' arm enough i might be able to get him to play Careless Whisper.... :lol:

whilstmyguitardjentlyweep

Reaction score
Funny story - he introduced himself as dan tompkins! :rofl:

But seriously, it was a joy to hear the actual melody being sung at a Monuments show. They are a better band with him. I really liked the vocal line he wrote for The Indulger so I am looking forward to hearing what they can write together.

I am a big Ever Forthright fan as well, so I hope he can manage the two projects, I don't see why not.

MarkPopkie

Reaction score
AHHHH .... balls ass cock titty-sucking ............ goddamnit afkljdhfgajkfgh~!!!! i'm going to punch an infant in its bulbous little head if I don't get to see a video... i missed all of the posts last night and now they've all been shut down... I must see/hear proof of this new lineup.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Don't forget, Mike Semesky is the new vocalist for Raunchy, I'm sure Chris with Monuments will be just fine. ;)

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
Raunchy aren't really that active live. they do a couple weeks of shows a year at best.

RoRo56

Reaction score
AHHHH .... balls ass cock titty-sucking ............ goddamnit afkljdhfgajkfgh~!!!! i'm going to punch an infant in its bulbous little head if I don't get to see a video... i missed all of the posts last night and now they've all been shut down... I must see/hear proof of this new lineup.

I can't link you from my phone but if you search for a guy called Jay Petrucci Bryant on Facebook, you'll find two clips that he put up.

anomynous

Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and say I hope not, because we don't need a rerecording already.

')