Monuments Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sebski

Reaction score
What happened to the play through of The Last Goodbye? I'm pretty sure it was on YouTube yesterday and now it's just vanished? Some incredible riffs from that.

Deception

deceived
Reaction score
What happened to the play through of The Last Goodbye? I'm pretty sure it was on YouTube yesterday and now it's just vanished? Some incredible riffs from that.

It says this on the video:

"Flux Conduct - 'The La..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by kuldar leement.

Sorry about that."

No idea what that's about

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Learning to play Horcrux right now. Holy hell I love this song. I'm excited for anything John releases.

Masoo2

Reaction score
Here's the copyright claim

https://www.facebook.com/1761373357...137335735576/1323345051014793/?type=1&theater

It's for this piece

ee34d4ca54b5887a1e13e9251b2f818f.jpg

phonix

Reaction score
Man that's sad news, he is a killer drummer. Hope he recovers and can continue doing what he loves so much, and is so good at!

isispelican

Reaction score
from their facebook:

SOUNDWAVE / MONUMENTS CROWDFUNDING

Friends/Fans - True Believers!

We've been dreading this day but also knew it would come eventually so ... read on ...

We played Soundwave Festival 2015 where we had an AMAZING time but we still have not been paid in full for that performance! We've tried our best to keep contact with AJ Maddah/Soundwave Festival but now that ‪#‎SW16‬ has gone down the tubes and he is not responding to any of our mails- there is no reason to think he will ever pay us. We've been juggling bills since the beginning of the year - waiting for them to pay up but we are now at a point where we have no other choice than to ask for your help.

We aren't the biggest or best band in the world - but we are a very dedicated band that has given 200% of our time and dedication to get our music out there - so for us this is a HUGE amount of money that we do not have and couldn't have come at a worse time ... for a small band like us this is like losing a million dollars ...

We are currently working on album #3, will be touring North America in March/April 2016 and will do the European festival circuit so ALL donations will go to helping us pay back our friends and family who loaned us money to get to OZ in the first place but will also help us catch up on other bills so we can concentrate on doing what we do best and delivering the best Monuments album to date.

We've set up a GoFund me page here: https://www.gofundme.com/monuments-SOS and appreciate any help that comes our way.

If you can't help out then please share this post!

Thanks for reading/supporting!

THANK YOU!
Monuments

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Monuments was awesome last night! They were incredibly tight, and my friend and I bumped into Browne for 2 seconds on our way back to the car which was pretty neat. Chris wasn't there, anyone know what happened? Luckily everything sounded killer instrumental, so it didn't take away from the show at all.

MrYakob

Reaction score
Monuments was awesome last night! They were incredibly tight, and my friend and I bumped into Browne for 2 seconds on our way back to the car which was pretty neat. Chris wasn't there, anyone know what happened? Luckily everything sounded killer instrumental, so it didn't take away from the show at all.

They made a post about Chris before the tour started, but they weren't specific about why he couldn't make the tour. Maybe someone else knows something more?

aesthyrian

Reaction score
No Chris? Considering he and Anup are the two members that live in the U.S. that's very odd, and worries me. Hope everything's alright, and I hope Chris isn't leaving the band anytime soon.

I'm seeing them on the 6th, should be interesting with no vocals.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
That sucks. Wonder if thats also affecting why theres been zero Ever Forthright news since whenever they dropped Riot Pt. 1

CGrant109

Reaction score
No Chris? Considering he and Anup are the two members that live in the U.S. that's very odd, and worries me. Hope everything's alright, and I hope Chris isn't leaving the band anytime soon.

I'm seeing them on the 6th, should be interesting with no vocals.

I'll be there too. Cannot wait to catch an instrumental Monuments set!

mikah912

Reaction score
That sucks. Wonder if thats also affecting why theres been zero Ever Forthright news since whenever they dropped Riot Pt. 1

Nick Llerandi has dropped a few clips of new Ever Forthright material on his Instagram in the past few months. None with vocals, tho, IIRC.

')