Monuments on hiatus

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score
Why not just post it here?
Gladly.
For context, I quit because they weren’t transparent with finances. I then get immediately removed from everything, they deleted my Riffhard email to attempt to remove any potential evidence, they sold wilfully for 5 months my copyright after being informed it wasn’t theirs and then to top it all off after I finally got the copyright removed is that they had Spiro Dussias duplicate 320 videos of my copyright to continue to sell it on the platform. Wild.

First picture is showing the original agreement of 50% against their first lawyer letter.
2nd and 3rd picture, that Riffhard LLC paid for the initial video creation even though it wasn’t incorporated until after the site had launched.

Attachments

• WALL MOUNTABLE MEME - RH.jpeg
    WALL MOUNTABLE MEME - RH.jpeg
    326 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0851.jpeg
    IMG_0851.jpeg
    521.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7580.jpeg
    IMG_7580.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 27

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
I'm a big Monuments fan, so this certainly is a bummer. I'm really sorry to hear about your health, @John_Strychnine. I could have sworn it was getting better as of recent. Best of luck to your health and future, and take all the time you need to recover!

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Seesh yeah that elucidates a lot, Thanks John, hope you can get your medical condition under control soon

Shask

Reaction score
Love his YouTube videos, especially the Synergy stuff. I hope he can get healthy again! He is a great player, and just seems like an all-around great dude.

')