Monuments

• Thread starter cregmachine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cregmachine

Reaction score
I actually had to google the "I was stood" thing after seeing two of you in this thread say it. I guess it's a British thing to say "I was stood/sat..." instead of "I was standing/sitting..." ???

less british more northern england coz we dnt all speak the same theres loads of different accents

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mwoit

Reaction score
Haven't they basicaly finished recording now? Just mixing and whatnot?

When I asked Browne about the recording on Friday, he said it's done except the computer crashed a couple days before the tour and lost all the vocal tracks or something. But he said he was gonna do it again or something, so I'm not entirely sure about the situation.

I look forward to their release! :hbang:

Jogeta

Reaction score
they were devastating in Manchester. i've never enjoyed myself at a show so much!

great music (played with swagger)+ absence of hardcore dancing = how all shows should be

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Oh how I hate hardcore dancing with a fashion. I saw plenty of it at the BOO + Protest The Hero + Darkest Hour gig I went to last week.

Vicissitude27

Reaction score
Oh how I hate hardcore dancing with a fashion. I saw plenty of it at the BOO + Protest The Hero + Darkest Hour gig I went to last week.

I also have a hatred for hardcore dancing. In my hometown, that's all that happens. Even at the shopping mall, I see kids who are jacking around hardcore dancing.

Even at shows like deadmau5 or skrillex.....there was hardcore dancing. :noplease:

But to be on topic, Monuments, come to the US. ASAP, please? :lol:

Cure for optimism

Reaction score
:lol: i feel like theres no end to the hardcore dancing trend....and anyone who wants the monuments ep they only made like 500 of them to sell on one of their tours so now we play the waiting game

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
The new version of the uncollective sounds amazing with the low F and DEM GROOVES.

It's one of the bands i can't wait to hear more from.

')