Mooer Ge300

• Thread starter Nhoj
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
Generally, stock cabs in 'budget' modellers aren't very good, so perhaps replacing them with some others (GuitarHacks, Ownhammer, 3 Sigma, etc..) might get you some better results.
I've been using 3rd party IRs (redwirez free and God's Cab). They are better but I still get that weird bloated sound. I'm going to try running it direct into my interface and see if it is still an issue on the line outputs or if it is just a headphone thing. I'm also going to try to run the line inputs direct to my headphones and see if that changes anything. That said, it still all seems like an input issue. Really weird.
I can get fine tones if I put an eq before the amp model in the processor. But I shouldn't have to.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nhoj

Reaction score
Generally, stock cabs in 'budget' modellers aren't very good, so perhaps replacing them with some others (GuitarHacks, Ownhammer, 3 Sigma, etc..) might get you some better results.

waiting for GE300 really.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
So what's the story with the GE300? Is there an actual release date? Is there a manual floating around anywhere? This unveiling was about 4 months ago and there still isn't any planned specification data?

Rev.

Nhoj

Reaction score
So what's the story with the GE300? Is there an actual release date? Is there a manual floating around anywhere? This unveiling was about 4 months ago and there still isn't any planned specification data?

Rev.
38753034_267034063910516_7138439734207971328_n.jpg

Like i said i think it will distributed first in China this month then maybe September or October Outside China.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
.I can get fine tones if I put an eq before the amp model in the processor. But I shouldn't have to.

There's no universal input gain adjustment? I haven't bought a new modeler in years but that used to be pretty standard equipment on stuff when I was into it.

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
There's no universal input gain adjustment? I haven't bought a new modeler in years but that used to be pretty standard equipment on stuff when I was into it.
There is, but even turning that down doesn't help. I need like an input eq adjustment or something.

Not sure. I'm having enough trouble with it that I'm returning it. I wanted an easy headphone bedroom jammer, and it isn't quite hitting that for me.

At the end of the day I couldn't get a great dream theater tone easily where palm mutes still sounded good. The engl models are awesome tho.

Last edited:

hvdh

Reaction score
There is, but even turning that down doesn't help. I need like an input eq adjustment or something.

Not sure. I'm having enough trouble with it that I'm returning it. I wanted an easy headphone bedroom jammer, and it isn't quite hitting that for me.

At the end of the day I couldn't get a great dream theater tone easily where palm mutes still sounded good. The engl models are awesome tho.

Have tested 2 GE200 units and both were lemons. Did put my findings under the GE200 tag. And indeed both units units went back. Besides the technial flaws of both units the total lack of dynamic reponse was for me the deal braker. Maybe they solved that with the GE300. I hope so because gonna test that anyway.

Nhoj

Reaction score
im excited about this really.

Nhoj

Reaction score
1.3DSP architecture
2. Added Line/Guitar input switch
3. Stereo Fx Loop
4. Support Tone Capture
5.Line output
6.Midi input and output support Program tone switching
7.Usb Audio (supports bypass monitoring)
8. Support Re-amp
9. Added Synthesizer synthesizer simulation module (similar to boss Sy300)
10. Looper increased to 30Min
Price 3980 RMB in the middle and late July

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good. So at that price we're probably talking 499USD. Good price point - PODHD area.

I just hope they fix the issues I had with my 200.

Nhoj

Reaction score
Sounds pretty good. So at that price we're probably talking 499USD. Good price point - PODHD area.

I just hope they fix the issues I had with my 200.

Waiting for Mooer to have complete info about the GE300.

devastone

Reaction score
Have tested 2 GE200 units and both were lemons. Did put my findings under the GE200 tag. And indeed both units units went back. Besides the technial flaws of both units the total lack of dynamic reponse was for me the deal braker. Maybe they solved that with the GE300. I hope so because gonna test that anyway.

I was kinda interested in the 300, but got a good deal on a new GT-1000 so sucked it up and put down the cash. Liking it so far, still paid more than the 300 will go for I'm sure, but I'm happy with it.

Metropolis

Reaction score

Dynamic response could be lacking because input settings are not flexible enough. Kind of intrested in these right now... but units are still new and they shouldn't have issues like that and with reverb & delay tails when changing preset or assembling the effect. Hope they get those fixed.

Nhoj

Reaction score
Dynamic response could be lacking because input settings are not flexible enough. Kind of intrested in these right now... but units are still new and they shouldn't have issues like that and with reverb & delay tails when changing preset or assembling the effect. Hope they get those fixed.

really waiting for this.

Nhoj

Reaction score
Take the time Mooer, we are waiting :cheers:

Nhoj

Reaction score
TB2aZliEaSWBuNjSsrbXXa0mVXa_!!201985550.jpg

MOOER GE-300 electric guitar synthesizer
Tone.
Combiner
Capture.
Sound color
Function
The GE-300 is a high-end professional flag-level electric guitar effect. It will have
3 DSP chips with higher configuration, 5-inch IPS screen, rich interface and convenient operating band
To 3-digit pre-level, post-level, peripheral preset, synthetic tone color, there are people to expect
TONE CAPTURE clone function

TB27HMcuiCYBuNkHFCcXXcHtVXa_!!201985550.jpg

Seventy.
55 seconds.
GE200 VS GE300 product feature comparison
GE200.
GE300.
Products
108 NR predecessors ,
55 NR predecessors ,
12 non-linear power levels ,
Front & rear