Mooer Ge300

• Thread starter Nhoj
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nhoj

Reaction score
What was the 019 gonna be? now that i look, the 016 might be an Engl.
016 – PHOENIX – Soaring from the flames, the MOOER PHOENIX is a homage to modern, German-designed metal amps. Punchy, dark lower mids, tight low end and gain on tap. The clean channel goes from crystal clear to crispy crunch. The gain channel provides everything from fat Rock rhythms and Heavy Metal riffs to searing lead lines. Ideal for modern, high gain lovers.

017- CALI MK IV – The ultimate in compact and versatile Californian combos comes to the MOOER MICRO PREAMP range. CALI MK IV re-creates 2 channels from one of the most famous modern-day session player combos. The clean channel is shimmering and bouncy, the gain channel can achieve purring blues tones, grinding crunch, and soaring lead sounds.

018- CUSTOM 100- The CUSTOM 100 is modelled on a 100Watt, plexi-based, boutique signature amp. The dual channels span a wide range of EQ and gain settings which make this MICRO PREAMP incredibly versatile. The clean channel can achieve both F style American shimmer and UK style warmth. The drive channel is distinctly Classic British with a modern twist that provides a huge gain range. A great all-rounder.

39905942_1830534573695635_4478827248144613376_n.jpg

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
Seriously though I hope they fix the input bloat I had on my 200. That thing was so slick and I wanted to like it so much but it just sounded like trash.

op1e

Spirit Taker
Reaction score
I hope someone goes wild with the firmware. Cab sim to XLR only while 4cm? I was hopeful but doubtful this will unseat the 10 year reign of my gsp1101.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
The Mark IV pre is gonna be pretty lacking with only a 3band EQ. Heard some complaints about the Mark 3 pre lacking because of it.

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
The Mark IV pre is gonna be pretty lacking with only a 3band EQ. Heard some complaints about the Mark 3 pre lacking because of it.
Do they model the actual tone stack of the mark (before distortion) or do they just make a profile that sounds like the amp and tack a three band tone stack on the end? If it's the former you'd probably need a graphic eq pedal after the preamp to really get the mark sound.

Nhoj

Reaction score
1.3DSP architecture
2. Added Line/Guitar input switch
3. Stereo Fx Loop
4. Support Tone Capture
5.Line output
6.Midi input and output support Program tone switching
7.Usb Audio (supports bypass monitoring)
8. Support Re-amp
9. Added Synthesizer synthesizer simulation module (similar to boss Sy300)
10. Looper increased to 30Min

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Do they model the actual tone stack of the mark (before distortion) or do they just make a profile that sounds like the amp and tack a three band tone stack on the end? If it's the former you'd probably need a graphic eq pedal after the preamp to really get the mark sound.
The latter. So you'd need an EQ before and after the pedal. Hell I don't even think an EQ would react like a Mark series 3 band.

Nhoj

Reaction score
i really need this i sold all my multi effects.

')