Mooer Ge300

• Thread starter Nhoj
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nhoj

Reaction score
Its September were waiting

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nhoj

Reaction score
My bucks, cents and pennies are ready Mooer!

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Reopening this since there's been some useful updates.

Official release in China and looking like ~$580 USD

1.jpg

2.jpg

12.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Especially since the delay and Namm hype makes me concerned the price will be higher than reasonable.

That's just my gut response tho.
I think I read rumors saying they'd be $700?

I'm wonderig if it uses the same exact modeling as the GE200? It's some decent modeling, just not +$500 modeling IMO.

Although this seems rather cool:

There’s also the Synth Engine, a new tri-voice polyphonic synthesis module with options for wave form, pitch, filters and arpeggiators - with no special pickup or guitar modifications required.

op1e

Spirit Taker
Reaction score
Peavey really should take another stab at something Vypr-ish and try to steal some Katana market share. I'm holding out hope for this though. I heard $600, and that's a good price point compared to the 1k+ entry level of Helix or AX8. $500 would make more sense, though. If all those great preamps are in it plus an Ocean Machine it's worth the admission.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Uhhhh woah. Is this new or am I just out of it?

They've been out for a long time. They were originally by a small builder, mostly targeted at keyboard players, then Peavey bought them up years back but I think the concept is over most people's heads since you need to load up the software and program it yourself.

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
They've been out for a long time. They were originally by a small builder, mostly targeted at keyboard players, then Peavey bought them up years back but I think the concept is over most people's heads since you need to load up the software and program it yourself.

Welp. Time to go shopping.

Latest posts

')