Morbid Angel interview?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
From memory, various people from here have tried a bunch of times but in true weirdy-beardy Azagthoth fashion Trey never bothers to respond. I'd love if we could make it happen somehow, though. I'd offer to do it but I haven't even submitted the Mike Keneally interview yet, heh.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
If anyone could corner him, it would indeed be awesome, but as others have said, he's a pain to pin down by all accounts.

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
my ex girlfriend is great friends with Trey.... shame she's a cunt though.
i'm sure he'll answer if you message him on myspace

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
man that'd be awesome getting a Trey interview, he really inspired me early on with seven strings :metal:

if i could somehow get a press pass for hellfest i'd give it a go, but thats not in the slightest bit likely :lol: i guess i could say im a SS.org reporter :lol:

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
i'm still holding out for a scott hull(pig destroyer) interview. However, MA would be awesome.

Oogadee Boogadee

ss.orggy biscuit
Forum MVP
Reaction score
knowing trey's personality, i'd think he'd jump at the opportunity to talk about himself. I'm an MA fan, so i'd definitely check it out.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
From memory, various people from here have tried a bunch of times but in true weirdy-beardy Azagthoth fashion Trey never bothers to respond. I'd love if we could make it happen somehow, though. I'd offer to do it but I haven't even submitted the Mike Keneally interview yet, heh.

:agreed:

He was the first person I have ever seen play a 7 live. In 1994, I saw Morbid Angel in Boston. He had a UV7PWH. :metal:

asmegin_slayer

cali-cornia bluffer
Reaction score
Trey is actually on my friends list in Myspace, ill message him tonight to see if he could do an interview or visit ss

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Please, please, please, please ask before doing an interview for the site. While we like getting interviews with great guitarists, we like to have a bit of space between posting interviews so that:

A) People have a chance to read the newest ones
B) We have chance to format the next one without being swamped.

Also, it'd be nice to work out some good questions before messaging somebody. :yesway:

Reaction score
James: So do you want to do an SS interview with Trey or not? :p
This thread is intended to collect questions and to suggest the idea to you mod types.

MA interview pllllzzzzzzzzz?
^.^

death408

Reaction score
Hate to revive a dead forum, but I would love to see a interview with trey :hbang:

')