More Caparison weirdness

Hawksmoor

Wannabe Shredder
Reaction score
27 fret V Orbit Model
Orbit%20problack.gif

What I wouldn't give to get my hands around this brand.
The only ones I've played were Mathias IA Ekhlunds' guitars at Freak Guitar Camp last year and I liked the way they felt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Brett89

Reaction score
It looks realy weird, it's not for me, I think I wouldn't feel comfortable with it. Must be good thought.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen from Caparison. they really need to buck up; the older stuff was much nicer.

Its a shame because I'm willing to bet it plays like a bloody peach, these really are that good. :lol:

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
The first one is nice. I think Caparison needs to leave the V idea alone, and stick with what they do best, Horus', Angelus', Dellinger's, Applehorns, hell, even the old PBM-3 or whatever it was called that Adam D uses. That was a nice, practical signature model.
The violin shapes, assymetrical V's, and taht awful signature V for whoever it was (can't remember the name of them) are all abominations...

...IMO. :lol:

the.godfather

Mr. Flibble
Reaction score
I'm really not digging the V at all.

I agree with stitch, they need to stick with the Angelus, Horus, Dellingers. Some of the Caparison colours are great. :yesway:

SeanC

loves metal
Reaction score
27 frets on a V...yes please :hbang:

It could do with a different headstock though imo. That shape doesn't really go well with a V.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I think having the inside of the top wing be straight is what makes it look weird, well...it would look more normal if it were also curved.

Battousai

Proud SSorg member
Reaction score
i dont know whats so fugly about it i think its damn gorgeous.. id love to get a hold of one of those caparisons man they seem to be the ESP guitars when they came out in the 80's and early nineties

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Probably plays nice, but it's not my cup of tea. I do like the Applehorn, though.

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
I dunno, I really like it actually. It screams "Whoosh!" to me. So maybe you can fly on it?

')